Will my buds ever swell up?

An honestly that was grown with fluorescents, led an flood lights it was a mess but still my first grow it's been a few years with off an on grows an just now finally catching on with my first true indoor grows
Should i just pull them and harvest now or should i give them more time because i don’t expect to get no more off them then what i see there now... and also i would harvest and reveg the plants and take a few clones

I never snapped i hust really am looking to find out if these plants should be harvest now or keep them in for 30-40 more days see what i can get from them i fucked up big time but thats also how you learn never again would i try to grow with cfl
Dont harvest yet. They have some aging to do. Just dont expect much more swelling. When it's ready to harvest just take what you now know and carry it over to the next grow. It won't be a total loss because you're still going to end up with some bud to smoke so not only did you get some experience but you got something to look forward to at the end yet. I have a feeling you're next girl is going to be a whole lot better. Sometimes When people's first grow or two doesn't go quite as planned that makes them a better grower faster than others because they have had to overcome obstacles. If your first grow is all smooth sailing and you get a large Harvest you don't really learn much.

Dont harvest yet. They have some aging to do. Just dont expect much more swelling. When it's ready to harvest just take what you now know and carry it over to the next grow. It won't be a total loss because you're still going to end up with some bud to smoke so not only did you get some experience but you got something to look forward to at the end yet. I have a feeling you're next girl is going to be a whole lot better. Sometimes When people's first grow or two doesn't go quite as planned that makes them a better grower faster than others because they have had to overcome obstacles. If your first grow is all smooth sailing and you get a large Harvest you don't really learn much.
I really respect all you growers truly. I will let them go another 30-40 days then harvest and see if i can get a few clones after that i will put what is left back into reveg and pray i end up with 4 monster plants next grow i do have 2000w hps but its pricey to run im looking into led lights

as for harvesting... what do your trichs look like?
best to judge from that to know when to chop
Buds with Orange hairs is one plant and other that hasn’t seemed to mature as much is me second plant

Attachments

• 7D3658B0-FB07-4D6D-A541-AB05E85F0DF6.jpeg
    7D3658B0-FB07-4D6D-A541-AB05E85F0DF6.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DFAF9012-50B9-4BFF-A9ED-B7CC32CB6552.jpeg
    DFAF9012-50B9-4BFF-A9ED-B7CC32CB6552.jpeg
    789.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 663C6342-A04A-4888-847D-27A7E0E41FEA.jpeg
    663C6342-A04A-4888-847D-27A7E0E41FEA.jpeg
    722.7 KB · Views: 53
  • F6B504FB-4E38-4F3D-AD74-416C433DA884.jpeg
    F6B504FB-4E38-4F3D-AD74-416C433DA884.jpeg
    660.3 KB · Views: 45
I really respect all you growers truly. I will let them go another 30-40 days then harvest and see if i can get a few clones after that i will put what is left back into reveg and pray i end up with 4 monster plants next grow i do have 2000w hps but its pricey to run im looking into led lights
In a 2x4 I would run about 400 true watts of LED. Not the advertised wattage but actual power consumption. You will be amazed at the growth.

why don't you just plant some new seeds rather than messing with reveg?
clones best taken before a plant goes into flower
Very true. I was thinking the same. You could honestly plant new seeds and end up with a harvest before you could fully reveg and then flower. And any clones that are cut will have to be reveged as well

So 400w led is probably 250v so if i buy 2 i should be good with that?
The mars 600's have an actual wattage pull of about 230 watts for instance. 2 of those would ROCK that tent. There are plenty of other options I was just giving an example of how they are actually rated. The way LED companies rate their lights is by calling a 600w LED what that is actually telling you is they are made with 3 watt LEDs and there is two hundred of those three watt LEDs in the panel. So if all 200 LEDs were pushed at 3 watts each it would be a 600 watt LED. But they don't run them at full power because they would burn out so usually they run a 3 watt LED at slightly less than half were about 1.4 watts per LED. That's how they rate them and make them sound really big.

I have put to much time into this then i should have learned lots though but im at my ends with this grow for sure now
Well if you do start another grow please start a grow Journal so we can all follow along from day one. If you do and remember to send me a message and let me know and I'll check it out for sure. We can get you a huge Harvest LOL

best advice I could give is pick one proven growing method and follow a known grower from this forum on how to do it
so it could be soil, coco, dwc, or whatever... but read and understand the methodology completely
for my first grow, I picked coco, and read all of @Pennywise, @Cultivator, and @MickFoster journals
that way when you start, you are well grounded in the basics

Well if you do start another grow please start a grow Journal so we can all follow along from day one. If you do and remember to send me a message and let me know and I'll check it out for sure. We can get you a huge Harvest LOL
Will do pal much respect you guys kept it real I totally need to pull them now and start over the rite way what i see now is what i get but for firat grow my knowledge I gained means more for the future grows

best advice I could give is pick one proven growing method and follow a known grower from this forum on how to do it
so it could be soil, coco, dwc, or whatever... but read and understand the methodology completely
for my first grow, I picked coco, and read all of @Pennywise, @Cultivator, and @MickFoster journals
that way when you start, you are well grounded in the basics
Perfect advice. I grow in Promix hp for the last few years because its everywhere and it puts me in full control of what my plants get and when. Every medium is different and requires a slightly different growing Style for sure.

Happy growing my friends an to noobie4321 glad things are getting figured out best of luck on your next grow an as was said do start a journal so we can all follow along an as for lighting either go with the MARS led lights or I got 1 philzon 1200 watt in a 4×4 an it does decent I could only imagine in a 2×4 I plan on adding another one to mine here soon or I'm gonna go full quantum cause I've heard good things about them but they are a little more price but always know you get what you pay for no matter what it is

So 400w led is probably 250v so if i buy 2 i should be good with that?
My 1000w LED light is actually 400 from the wall. The advertised numbers can be a little ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom