Will my buds ever swell up?

looks to me that it's been starved of light
I 2nd that.

The plant looks "long and stringy" meaning it hasnt been getting enough light. Its a little late to make a big difference now since youre so far along in budding. The leaves (did you trim them?) only have 1 or 3 leaves meaning its stressed out.

Sorry :(

In my honest opinion id abort and start aggain. You will waste a month to gain very little. the time would be better spent starting from scratch. I have shown many people people how to grow as brand new beginners and alot of them have maxed out their space and those that havent have still had great harvests.

You have no where near enough light. Reveging is a real problem for a pro but can be done and managed but for a brand new grower stay away from that. Buy some quality femimised seeds or some quality clones and reset. If you want to grow in coco, i have 100's of pages of info on thios forum. Also just buy a 400w or 600w hps, its cheap and will cost the same as an led to run and will give you guaranteed results. Plus its simpler to grow under hps.

I 2nd what fanleaf said earlier. there are some very experienced growers here that will help you but you wont get far if you ignore them. It infuriates me when people make neg comments about sound advice given from more experienced growers. remember we dont get paid to help anyone here, we share our knowledge for free and often at a cost to our own time and mental sanity.

If you really want to learn, read some journals. If coco is the way you want to go you wont find more info anywhere on the matter here than in my journals and how to grow in coco thread.

peace.

I really respect all you growers truly. I will let them go another 30-40 days then harvest and see if i can get a few clones after that i will put what is left back into reveg and pray i end up with 4 monster plants next grow i do have 2000w hps but its pricey to run im looking into led lights

I don't know if the MARS 300 light panels are still available, but they cost only around $70 US, and the penetration is amazing. Each panel covers a 2 ft x 2 ft space. (footprint of light)

For years I ran my grows on a dozen 23 watt CFL's, both daylight and soft white and got average, but potent yields. Now I use both, the LEDS above and the CFL's down low in a 3 ft x 3 ft shelving unit. In such a restricted grow, the ladies get only about 30 inches tall, but I had an autoberry hit the lights at 72".

So, go with what you have, and learn as you go. :)

This plant here also you cannot tell me has to many red pistols and blah blah blah thats bull shit
Those buds are still developing. Go with an led ull c a big difference. They swell last 2 weeks. Go by what ur trichomes are telling u. Do u have a hand held jewlers glass or microscope? If not i suggest getting one asap. 30% amber and70% milky they should be. Add a week for the confusion that happened youll not get what u want but youll get decent shit.

In a small tote you may.. may have been able to flower a very small plant with the cfl only reason saying is people use the led shop lights or similar too for vegging an clones but I dont think its be too significant for flowering an bro trust an believe at least 80% of people on here aren't gonna steer you wrong for the sake of cannabis best luck with your grow man dont give up first plants are never prize winning plants my first plant I grew at 15 was only a quarter wet so it's a learning process
I agree my first grow was only 21grams.lol. see
20190104_130903.jpg

Jump! Jump! Jump! says the crowd to the poor girl crying on the ledge...

All I see here is a fully flowering plant at just about the point in the grow where the OP claims it to be, and I don't see a problem. Yes there are a lot of pretty red pistils on the one picture... and oh does that look like it is going to be some tasty pot! I also see a lot of brand new white pistils on top, indicating a bud that is still in full flower. In the picture where we can see some of the trichomes, I see a lot of juicy trichome development on this still young bud, and if I were Noobie, I would be licking my chops, thinking about how sweet that bud is going to taste once it matures and has a huge amount of huge amber trichomes.
Noobie, you are doing great for the amount of light you have to work with. You will get bud. It looks to me like you are going to get good bud. I see a perfectly normal bud in mid flower that still has some weight and size to gain, even before it gets to the last two weeks and it doubles again in size from there... well maybe not with your lights... but it will get bigger, and juicier.
Don't jump my friend... there is still hope. :peace::love:

Nothing is wrong my plants in beginning were going in reveg i fixed that issue and it has enough cfl lights they are day 35 in flowering thats including the issue with the reveg because plant go confused
It looks like re veg issues to me mate either you switched them back into flower right as they were tryna reveg or too much N/combination of both. I wouldn't immagine those will get much bigger than what they are now my plants are on day 26 and are just as big but nowhere near as mature. here as some pic's of mine at 18 days into flower (also my first gow)

Attachments

• growthh.jpg
    growthh.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 54
  • c1ose up.jpg
    c1ose up.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 53
In my honest opinion id abort and start aggain. You will waste a month to gain very little. the time would be better spent starting from scratch. I have shown many people people how to grow as brand new beginners and alot of them have maxed out their space and those that havent have still had great harvests.

You have no where near enough light. Reveging is a real problem for a pro but can be done and managed but for a brand new grower stay away from that. Buy some quality femimised seeds or some quality clones and reset. If you want to grow in coco, i have 100's of pages of info on thios forum. Also just buy a 400w or 600w hps, its cheap and will cost the same as an led to run and will give you guaranteed results. Plus its simpler to grow under hps.

I 2nd what fanleaf said earlier. there are some very experienced growers here that will help you but you wont get far if you ignore them. It infuriates me when people make neg comments about sound advice given from more experienced growers. remember we dont get paid to help anyone here, we share our knowledge for free and often at a cost to our own time and mental sanity.

If you really want to learn, read some journals. If coco is the way you want to go you wont find more info anywhere on the matter here than in my journals and how to grow in coco thread.

peace.

Exactly this

Start again man, they ain't gonna go anywhere worth waiting for

With more leaves they could probably put more 'weight' on the buds, so I'm not sure it would be a waste at this point to go out buy another light and keep them fed. Just watch they will respond. It couldn't hurt! Just stay within your window 12/12 light/dark.

If you boost the light and make sure they are warm enough, something good might happen. Leaves look healthy but not enough of them. Those other pictures in this thread have bushy ones that look the way to go to produce big colas and buds. My outdoor homegrown had paltry looking growth but I stuck with it. They are not as densely packed, but the buds are larger than some retail weed! And nice, fruits of your labours.

If your objective is enjoying your own homegrown, don't stop now! You could let this one run its course and then learn how to dry and cure. Then you are ready for next time, from the beginning.

Almost looks like a strain called dr. Grinspoon. Its probably not but you never know.

Attachments

• C2ACBCBB-DAD8-40FD-87A4-6ABE8D8E4723.jpeg
    C2ACBCBB-DAD8-40FD-87A4-6ABE8D8E4723.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 56
I have a few autos with similar traits. They've been on 18/6 their entire life along with 1 photo. I was thinking about flipping them to 12/12 because everything is getting huge and I think the photo is ready to pop. I know the auto yields will be affected, but there's too many buds to count now. Maybe they'll fatten up on the 12/12.

Attachments

• 20190106_121415.jpg
    20190106_121415.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190106_121301.jpg
    20190106_121301.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190106_121641.jpg
    20190106_121641.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 56
I have put to much time into this then i should have learned lots though but im at my ends with this grow for sure now
The most important lesson here, should be that anything we do requires planning. You found the right place for help. If you listen and follow Instructions, then you can't fail at 420 mag.. In my opinion, you was doomed from the start. You had all these things wrong, that others have mentioned and the poor plants didn't know what sex they were !! Good luck in your next adventure . And welcome to 420 Mag. !!

The most important lesson here, should be that anything we do requires planning. You found the right place for help. If you listen and follow Instructions, then you can't fail at 420 mag.. In my opinion, you was doomed from the start. You had all these things wrong, that others have mentioned and the poor plants didn't know what sex they were !! Good luck in your next adventure . And welcome to 420 Mag. !!

Are you referring to my comment or the original article.

Back
Top Bottom