Will my plant's leaves straighten out after they recover from over watering?

popolino77

my early miss autoflower is 12 days old above soil it is starting to grow it's 4th set of leaves. only the 2nd set of leaves are slightly curled from over watering . will these leaves straighten them selves out when my plant recovers from the over watering ?

Plants often recover after overwatering however you should give good help to it. Pics will be good.

Strictly speaking if over watering is the only issue and you caught it in time there will be no long term effects.

Over watering can cause permanent damage and stunt the entire growth if not caught before the Tap root is damaged. There are other less drastic things it can cause.

Under watering will never be bad unless you totally let it go. It will create positive stress that induces strong faster more vigorous growth in the roots which in turn creates a stronger healthier happier plant. Excessive over watering over a long period can have the opposite effect where the roots are not required to grow looking for water so the above ground plant grows way to big for the support system and that can create a pile of issues.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom