Will my T5H0 Sunblaster lights fufill the whole grow?

jonsnow90

Hi guys,

New user here, just have a lighting question.

I am starting a personal grow of two auto-flowering plants (Pineapple Punch), and have bought two T5H0 sun-blaster propagation lights and was just wondering will they satisfy the plants from start to finish? i know they say propagation lights but so far the plants have been loving them and there only plug-in which is very useful for my situation.
t
Any help would be greatly appreciated so that i don't go into the unknown abyss of the flowering stage :p

Thanks a lot,

Jon

No, they're too weak and they're the wrong spectrum for flowering.

Thanks for the reply, I was looking to hook up at least eight of them altogether but learning there the wrong spectrum means that no difference will be made probably, so CFL OR HPS is the way forward?

Thanks for your time,

Jon

t5ho is fine for a small grow. But you must remember with cfl and t5 there are many spectrums of bulbs.

The ones that come in those are 6400k they are perfect for veg, but for flower they suck. You will want to change the bulb to a flower bulb which would be a 2700k bulb.

This is the case with basically all bulbs you will use one for veg one for flower.

t5ho is fine for a small grow. But you must remember with cfl and t5 there are many spectrums of bulbs.

The ones that come in those are 6400k they are perfect for veg, but for flower they suck. You will want to change the bulb to a flower bulb which would be a 2700k bulb.

This is the case with basically all bulbs you will use one for veg one for flower.

Hi there,

Thanks for clearing that up, as the seedlings are growing wonderfully at the minute and just needed some clarification between veg and flower, will be looking for different sprectrums.

Back
Top Bottom