Will my urine test come back diluted?

jmyoung87

Ok here's the deal. I had to take a urine test yesterday and have been clean for 8 weeks so I have no worries about having a dirty test. But they told me the morning of the test that they count diluted tests as failings. Now this worried me. I drink plenty of water normally and just worry about these things no matter what. I drank approximately 2 liters of water between like 10-1 the night before the test about a liter on the hr drive to the job. They then told me about the diluted thing so i went and pissed and drank a mountain dew thinking it might add some color. I drank the water between 8-9 and then the mt. dew after that and took the test at about 11. I am pretty sure this wasnt enough water consumption to dilute but some other peoples opinions would help ease my worries till i hear back about the test. By the way the urine did have a yellow color to it. Thanks

Concerned about dilution :grinjoint:

Re: Will my urine test come back diluted???

lol they cant do shit to you if your piss is white, thats not dillusion, dillusion means its all cloudy.

I am just concerned because the last drug tests I took for jobs the first test I drank tons of water, like gallons a day and it came back diluted, but they let me take it again. This job isn't so forgiving, thats my concern. Thanks for the replies

Zeke said:
lol they cant do shit to you if your piss is white, thats not dillusion, dillusion means its all cloudy.
If your piss is white, they will check creatine levels.

Back
Top Bottom