Will She Ever Swell?

Emilya to the rescue :hug:
Thank you so much for this! Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer questions for me! Will they get denser as they dry or no...? I mean these things are fluffy. This has never happened to me before and it's my third grow.

Thank you so much for this! Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer questions for me! Will they get denser as they dry or no...? I mean these things are fluffy. This has never happened to me before and it's my third grow.
not a lot.... LED growing is tricky, you have to get those distances just right. Too close and you burn, too far and the light isnt strong enough. There is not nearly as much fudge room as there is in the HID world.

Hmmm look as if your girls have been through some hard times yes? And perhaps your environment for the girls have not been on point. The airy buds could as well be genetics. I guess from what I can see from your pics they might not get any more dense as you would like . how many weeks have they been I flower?

Hmmm look as if your girls have been through some hard times yes? And perhaps your environment for the girls have not been on point. The airy buds could as well be genetics. I guess from what I can see from your pics they might not get any more dense as you would like . how many weeks have they been I flower?
Conditions in environment has been Prime! She looks rough because I stopped nutrients 2 weeks ago and her fan leaves yellowed immediately. Now they're just crusty and falling off. I heard you want them to starve before you harvest. I was just assuming that and week 11 and 12 she would swell up some! We just entered week 11 from pre flowers

Conditions in environment has been Prime! She looks rough because I stopped nutrients 2 weeks ago and her fan leaves yellowed immediately. Now they're just crusty and falling off. I heard you want them to starve before you harvest. I was just assuming that and week 11 and 12 she would swell up some! We just entered week 11 from pre flowers
What do you think, Scrogster?

I'm such a noob boob!

My personal opinion is cut that girl down enjoy every little morsel of her and medicate . Every grow gets better. :passitleft::ganjamon::Namaste::420:
Thank you! And touche my friend!

Thank you all of you!!!

There's no shame in asking for a second opinion, or questioning one that's been given.
You did right @RookieJuana :thumb:

Thanks for the support @AngryBird and @Emilya.
Thank you so much! You are so kind! Everyone here is! This is my first time trying autoflowers and I still have two more in the tent that are a couple weeks behind and looking a lot better. I think I just stressed this plant too much with all the training. You've got to be careful with the training on an auto.

I mean you name it, I did it. I even split her stem. I think I just answered my own question as to why the buds are so airy. I feel like she stopped packing on weight as soon as I split her stem. Autos can't handle that. Lesson learned. Damn man.

Low stress training only, from here on with my autos. I'll save the high stress training for my photo tent. Again, big fat lesson learned. You should see her younger sister though. The one that I haven't topped or stressed. She looks incredible! I'll have to get pictures!

I’m running 4 mars hydro 300w. I’m week 5 of flower. And I’ve been running at 10” for weeks with 2. And the other 2 at 12”. I’ve even got to 8” a few times, as it was stretching so quickly. And I would come home to see them much closer to the light then expected.

No signs of light bleaching. Or heat stress. These lights are pretty cool. At 10” I cannot feel the heat much at all. Par at 12” is 710μmol/s

I’m running the eco series. Mars 49

I’m running 4 mars hydro 300w. I’m week 5 of flower. And I’ve been running at 10” for weeks with 2. And the other 2 at 12”. I’ve even got to 8” a few times, as it was stretching so quickly. And I would come home to see them much closer to the light then expected.

No signs of light bleaching. Or heat stress. These lights are pretty cool. At 10” I cannot feel the heat much at all. Par at 12” is 710μmol/s

I’m running the eco series. Mars 49
That's the same lights I'm running! I didn't have the lights close enough either. Damn it.

Very nice. Wow, they're beautiful! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom