Will this air pump work

budlover3388

ok so i need a air pump for a 18 gallon res and a 10 gallon res iam thinking of buying this

pump.jpg

The Sunleaves DuraPump Air provides customers with powerful, reliable output for operating a variety of air-driven devices. This 18-watt DuraPump Air pushes 600 gallons of air per hour and comes with a four-outlet air divider. Sunleaves guarantees this pump with a one-year warranty. Replacement diaphragm is available separately.

my question is does this make alot of noise and will this be enough for my res?

its a huge pump, is noisy but will push massive air

thanks i as just thinking of getting 2 dual air pumps that can pump 20 gallons each but for the same price i could just get this one so idk what to do...how noisy is this? can it be heard outside the grow room?

its actualy quiet for how big it is, its basically a comercial grade pump. Is it too loud? I dont think so.

thanks man and just wondering have u actually used this? and do you think iam over doing it with this pump since i dont really need this much.

also anyone else please help...

Looks like my first pump. I actually had a 4 way splitter on it. Eventually it died ofcourse like all pumps will running 24/7. I now just get 1 pump for each tank. I get the cheap ones this way I can replace at a minimal charge as they break.

how long did it last before it died? and by 4 way spliter do you mean something like this

splitter.jpg

if not will this work?

that's exactly what I had. I would have to guess on how long it lasted. I would say prolly about 1 - 1.5 years? perhaps a little longer even. Short term memory loss is a bitch sometimes. :grinjoint:

yea i feel you on that one but hey man thanks alot ur info was helpful i think i might buy it for my dwc system

anyone else that has any info on this pump please any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom