Will this mineral & enzyme pond product replace hydro zymes?

Metal Halide

As the title states will this product called "Clover Leaf Blanket Answer 800G Mineral & Enzyme Blend Pond Health Solution" replace most the enzyme products on the market for use in breaking down organic matter ect ect. im looking to replace my cyco zyme, canazyme or any of the other so called zyme products with this cause damnnn is soooooooooooo much cheaper and from reading it, it seems to do the same damn things. Go figure

s-l1600.jpg

Google has nada on it

So I'd say no
It's a UK product for killing blanket weed in ponds. Harmless to aquatic and plant life apart from that algae. I wouldn't use it either for this. It'll be specific.
Thanks guys. I been doing some more research and i think i may go with Bloom floriculture organic sweet. Its both zymes and terp enhancer/mollases ect ect. I cant use molasses in my drip dtw coco since it screws the resy, pump n stuff. Appreciate the replies immensely, Have a great week :Rasta:

Hydroguard and/or Z7 ftw. Pretty cheap with how little is actually needed.
unfortunatly im not in the states and cant get either of those products. bane of my life. most nutes i really want, i cant get. thanks anyways friend. Appreciate your advice as always

If you are UK-based, I use TNC Mycorr Hydro. The Nutrient Company do other bacterial combinations. They are powders. This one starts at a tenner.

It contains this:

Endomycorrhizae

Glomus clarum
G. intraradices
G. mosseae
G. deserticola
G. monosporus
G. brasilianum
G. aggregatum
Gigaspora margareta

(6.4×104 spores/kg)

Bacillus

Bacillus subtilis
B. amyloliquefaciens
B. licheniformis
(each at 1.2×109 cfu/kg)
B. brevis
B. cirulans
B. coagulans
B. firmus
B. halodenitrificans
B. laterosporus
B. megaterium
B. mycoides
B. pasteuri
B. polymyxa

(each at 6.8×108 cfu/kg)

Ectomycorrhizae

Rhizopogon amylpogon
R. fulvigleba
R. rubescans
R. villosuli
Laccarria laccata
Pisolithus tinctorius
Scleroderma spp

(2.6×108 spores/kg)

Trichoderma

Trichoderma hamatum
T. harzianum
T. koningii
T. longibrachiatum
T. reesei

(each at 1.3×108 cfu/kg)

Soluble Humates, Natural marine algae derivatives (from Ascophylum nodosum) Including :- trace elements, natural plant hormones, amino acids and vitamins.

It contains B. amyloliquefaciens which will prevent and treat root rot.

If you are UK-based, I use TNC Mycorr Hydro. The Nutrient Company do other bacterial combinations. They are powders. This one starts at a tenner.

It contains this:

Endomycorrhizae

Glomus clarum
G. intraradices
G. mosseae
G. deserticola
G. monosporus
G. brasilianum
G. aggregatum
Gigaspora margareta

(6.4×104 spores/kg)

Bacillus

Bacillus subtilis
B. amyloliquefaciens
B. licheniformis
(each at 1.2×109 cfu/kg)
B. brevis
B. cirulans
B. coagulans
B. firmus
B. halodenitrificans
B. laterosporus
B. megaterium
B. mycoides
B. pasteuri
B. polymyxa

(each at 6.8×108 cfu/kg)

Ectomycorrhizae

Rhizopogon amylpogon
R. fulvigleba
R. rubescans
R. villosuli
Laccarria laccata
Pisolithus tinctorius
Scleroderma spp

(2.6×108 spores/kg)

Trichoderma

Trichoderma hamatum
T. harzianum
T. koningii
T. longibrachiatum
T. reesei

(each at 1.3×108 cfu/kg)

Soluble Humates, Natural marine algae derivatives (from Ascophylum nodosum) Including :- trace elements, natural plant hormones, amino acids and vitamins.

It contains B. amyloliquefaciens which will prevent and treat root rot.
thats impressive but im just in one of the retched colonies :p
I might try to source it down here aye. Its got a ton of goodies in it, tyvm mate

thats impressive but im just in one of the retched colonies :p
I might try to source it down here aye. Its got a ton of goodies in it, tyvm mate
They ship internationally and that one starts at 75g weight, It'll come in a padded envelope I would think, so postage shouldn't be a killer. You only need to dose the roots twice per plant to fix the endomycorrhiza in the roots. Those are the main beneficials in hydro.

unfortunatly im not in the states and cant get either of those products. bane of my life. most nutes i really want, i cant get. thanks anyways friend. Appreciate your advice as always

Flying Skull who makes Z7, also makes a product called Z9.
Z9 is available is Canada - dunno if that’s where you are - but it may possible to import if not.

Edit -oh you’re in Aus. Worth checking out. We can’t get the usual American enzyme products here either.

According to the rep I talked to it’s the exact same product as Z7, but renamed for bureaucratic reasons.
I just got it and started using it the week before last so it’s a bit early to say if it’s solved my long running slime/cloning issues, but so far it’s looking very positive. The stuff seems to get rave reviews.

Back
Top Bottom