Will this work? feedback please

aali1989

I got a drug test soon and there is no way i will pass it naturally (pre-employment). I know sneaking in someones elses urine in a container will work, but I dont know if i will be able to keep it warm enough.

So,since the thermometer sticker on the side of the cup measures this, what if i peed in the cup first, have it read my natural urine temperature, and just when the dot turns green,i empty my urine from the cup and simply pour the clean urine from the conatainer into the testing cup.

is there any reason why I might have diffuculty with this plan?
thank u

Re: Will this work? feedback plz.

have you considered some of the synthetic urine products on the market? the one i use comes with a heater and temp indicator strip.

Hope this helps, I have a test coming up sometime this week. I went and got some quick fix. It comes with a heat strip and the temp strip on it.

I did an experiment today in keeping it warm. First, I heated the bottle in the micro on high for 8 seconds. This brought it to 98 degrees. (I use a digital thermometer to cross reference so I could trust what the temp strip says. They are pretty close.) I then stuck in my undies where it was concealed (under the nuts, there I said it) I checked the temp every 15 minutes for an hour and 15 minutes. I concluded that the temp stayed right around 94 degrees which is between the required 90-100F. What I will do is heat it up at home(I live abt 20 minutes from test place) get it around 98 or so, put it in my pants and head to the site. Once at the site in the parking lot I will read the pee with my digital thermometer I brought with me just to make sure I'm good. Then I will go in. I havn't had to use the heat pack and don't think I will need to as long as it is kept warm in my undies. Hope this helps, I'll let you know what the outcome is.

I have passed three tests using o.p. urine, kept in a sterile specimen jar, wedged in my crotch right under my sack, to keep it body temp. Just be calm, cool, and collected. Good luck....

I been on probation for the past 4 years. I test every month and I smoke regulary. I take one B-12 2500MG Micro Lozenge daily and 1 One a day mens vitamin. Strictly. I drink gatorade all day the day before and I stop smoking a week prior to my test. Its been four years already and this works for me. I dont eat healthy and Im 190 Lbs 6ft tall. I do not exersice. This work for me. I cannot assure you it might work for everyone else but def something you might whant to look into.:ganjamon:

I actually had to take one for the job I'm at now a few years ago. I had my roommate go in a little plastic container. Only problem was he did it the night before. So what I did was put the urine in the freezer then about 20 mins before I left I put it in the microwave for about 5 seconds. Be super careful not to boil the urine if you have to microwave it, as this will basically make the sample useless I'm told. Then tucked it in my waistband (never leave it in your pocket as there's not a lot of heat transferred and a lot of times they have you empty them out before going to the bathroom). When I got in there I just casually poured it in the cup and it temped up to a healthy 98 and that was that.

If you're fortunate enough to be able to get a supply right before your test that's definitely the way to go. If you're stuck in my shoes and you have to go the freezing/thawing method BE SURE to give your microwave a deep deep cleaning afterward.

Good Luck!

Use the synthetic urine! magnum synthetic. get hot hands hand wearners instead of the out of box heat pack. Rubberband that s*** together and tuck it against your body.. heat pack facing away. Smile a lot to deflect attention to your head. This practice works 8 times and running for me. -

Back
Top Bottom