Will White Widow be OK to make RSO

Doco

420 Member
hi

Is white widow and cream cookie good weed to make rso , I'm trying to not get the high from this medicine as I get very paranoid , so will be using it as a suppository, I'm hoping this might work , any help appreciated .
Thank you

I would assume those would get you high. Not familiar with suppository but I am thinking it is comparable to edible. I could be totally wrong though as I am not familiar with that approach. Any reason you aren't using CBD for making the oil?

I would assume those would get you high. Not familiar with suppository but I am thinking it is comparable to edible. I could be totally wrong though as I am not familiar with that approach. Any reason you aren't using CBD for making the oil?
hi ,
Not sure what you mean when u say why am I not using CBD , I'm just using the plants I could get at the time , I thought it had CBD and THC in it , so I thought I was using both

Hi

I never picked the plant I just took what was available , didn't know it's THC or CBD level , just got told u can make rso with the buds from most plants .
Thanks

@Doco I am not super familiar with RSO although I am aware of what it is. I make oils and rosin. Until currently I have been making it with THC but now I am making it with both THC and CBD for my dad who has a lot of pain.

You can make oil RSO or otherwise with marijuana that is high in THC (will get you high) or CBD (won't get you "high") but CBD has more pain relief and other medicinal benefits. All plants have varying levels of both. Some have strains with really high levels of one or the other.

I ordered CBD seeds (onsale now at seedsman.com) that have 30:1 CBD. It's like 20%CBD and less than 1%THC. I'm using this for oil so my dad can take it orally and not get stoned but feel relief. I'm also making oil from weed with high THC that he will only apply to his skin.

I'm still learning about the latter approach but I hear it helps with pain relief and the combination of the two can be good. I hope this helps, I am a newbie on some of the more medicinal benefits so please search this site as there are many experts here.

I know @bluter has a journal that I was referencing on the medicinal topics. There is tons of good info here.

One more comment, I don't mean to say marijuana with higher thc doesn't have benefits I just mean you mentioned not wanting to get stoned so I would look for a lower content of THC or an increased CBD level to help with the paranoia hope that helps. Also, I think sativa lend themselves to paranoia more often than indica for most people. Everyone is different but that is another factor to keep in mind in the future.

I personally started growing white widow because it is one of the fewer strains where I have high energy but low paranoia. Definitely gets me high though

Sorry for so many comments. I vaped some of my white widow rosin and I am high energy and want to help.

If this is all you have an you don't want to order seeds and grow and you want to do RSO I would just recommend starting with very small doses and working your way up.

First time I did edibles I did too much. It is a long ride, I assume it is similar with this method but a quicker onset.

Is white widow and cream cookie good weed to make rso , I'm trying to not get the high from this medicine as I get very paranoid , so will be using it as a suppository, I'm hoping this might work , any help appreciated .

I've made RSO from White Widow a few times. Traditional RSO does use Indica leaning strains, so WW is a good choice. I very small amount will get you very high and can make you very drowsy. I think the "paranoid" aspect comes from THC itself, and not terpenes, so it's likely that any strain you use will make you paranoid if you're sensitive to that attribute of cannabis. Perhaps that's a controversial statement; corrections welcome. :)

Presumably, the trick to not getting "high" from RSO is to take it in VERY small doses until your body's tolerances adapt. That said, if you're using RSO for medical reasons, I think the recommended path is a bit of a kickstart, and then taper things off for long term maintenance. I can't advise on that aspect as I primarily use it for recreational edibles.

It seems to me any weed can make great RSO. It all depends on what you want to do with it and how it effects you or the person(s) you are making it for. One way I love to use when testing out any new batch of RSO that I am unfamiliar with is micro-dosing it. Take a medium-large size needle and take a little RSO with just the tip. This dose is a lot smaller than the recommended half grain to full grain of rice that medical patients use start their 60gram treatment of RSO. That little amount will make sure your socks aren't blown off. You can still get quite high from micro-dosing.

hi

Thank you
We use white widow hybrid RSO. It has had phenomenal results for my husband. It is now on the shelf just like Ibuprofen in our hose.

hi

Thank you
Yes this would work and using as a suppository does not get you high plus the benefits are better 80% medicine is what I had read. IT is better than ingesting or smoking, especially if you have a internal medical problem. This is what I am going to do, just waiting for my suppository molds. Hope this helps. Wish I had the link to put here for the info I just told you. PLS

Back
Top Bottom