Willamette Valley Checkin' In

olderthandirt

Hey-o folks, OTD here doin' his formal hi, hello and how are ya (-:

Thumbnail then.....
Recreational user in the early to mid 70's on through the mid 90's.
Bundle of "life happens" crap all hit simultaneously and I left off the weed, along with alcohol and other shtuff, in attempts to regroup.

Have I successfully regrouped? Prolly not but I'm also not that awfully concerned with it these days (-;

Dealing with advanced "blue collar back" for several years now.
Degenerative disk is a bitch when most of what a body knows to do requires the back be functional! I've recently been reacquainted with my ol' buddy the bud in it's medicinal role. High THC balanced with significant CBD is making a huge positive difference in my pain management.

Buying bud sucks.
Will be growing me own soon, in the investigative schooling planning phase at the moment.
Funny really. In all the time I had been involved with cannabis before I only ever attempted to grow my own once.
Tin foil tent in a closet with a couple o' desk lamps doesn't really work that well. Imagine that (-;

Back to lurking for the time being.
Rest assured I'll be posting my share of questions in the coming months, appears to be a treasure trove of experience and knowledge established here.

With that, hey-o, pleased ta meet ya'll.

Welcome OTD!! Glad you found the site. There is a plethora of knowledge here and everyone is super useful and helpful. Research is a laborious task, but very much worth it's time in gold.... or um... should I say GREEN! This is a great place to start, which should answer most of your general questions - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know If you still have questions, feel free to start a thread in the FAQ section of the Grow Room. Sorry to hear about your back, seems that is a big issue with the Blue Collar workers and hard to really get control of. Glad we have the help of good ole mother nature and her miracle plant.

When you are ready to start your grow, be sure to start a Grow Journal as well. It will help others follow along and offer helpful aide and advice. In the meantime, feel free to check out and subscribe to other journals that match your wants/ needs in a grow.

Last, I have a few links and video tutorials in my signature that are helpful in your journey around 420Mag. Check them out and feel free to holler with any questions.

:thumb: :welcome:

:welcome: olderthandirt to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Thankee (-:

Just what I've been doing here so far. Reading the how-to's and grow journals and and and....

With what I've picked up so far scouring the interwebs, but primarily from here at 420, I might be able to actually start asking some intelligent questions before long!

Welcome to :420: olderthandirt. Read, read, read is the way. And this is the best site on which to do it.

I wouldn't worry about asking intelligent questions - I stick to asking dumb ones. But round here you get really intelligent answers. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:welcome:

Hello Olderthandirt, welcome from one newb to another. :)

Greetings and thanks Dutty.

I'm devouring grow journals, those In Progress as well as Completed.
Most of em' are fantastic learning tools!

The journals that are first grows by complete noobs are especially valuable. They help immensely in showing me what's possible on shoestring budgets (-:

Back
Top Bottom