Willie Avoids Jail Time

Big dog

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting on its website that Willie Nelson and his tour manager each pled guilty to one misdemeanor possession count in Louisiana, today. You might remember that Willie was originally charged with felony possession and a lot of other shit after the Louisiana cops hijacked his bus last September.

What's wrong with them damn Cajuns?

What's wrong with them damn Cajuns?

Easy - down South the bible-beaters run the show. And somehow being a good Christian usually means beer and wine is a-ok, but smoke a joint and you're damned eternally to hell. Or something like that.

Easy - down South the bible-beaters run the show. And somehow being a good Christian usually means beer and wine is a-ok, but smoke a joint and you're damned eternally to hell. Or something like that.

LOL i know. If you didn't notice I'm from Louisiana and just pointing out how dumb my state is sometimes.

Pretty much...

Actually, there are a LOT of dry counties, and in all of Alabama you can't buy alcohol before Noon on sundays and in a lot of places you can't buy alcohol at all on Sunday's God runs the show down here unfortunately

Actually, there are a LOT of dry counties, and in all of Alabama you can't buy alcohol before Noon on sundays and in a lot of places you can't buy alcohol at all on Sunday's God runs the show down here unfortunately

Yes I know of places like this in da boot.

I am not going to lie... if I was a famous and my fame could get me out of a lengthy prison sentence. Why wouldn't I use my fame to my advantage?

I can't believe my ears, stoners here whining bout another stoner getting off....... WTF!
I know ya whine when one gets busted....... but now you gonna play the other side of the coin too???

Personally, I was pretty happy that Willie got off.

I can't believe my ears, stoners here whining bout another stoner getting off....... WTF!
I know ya whine when one gets busted....... but now you gonna play the other side of the coin too???

i'm happy for every stoner that beats the rap, except for politicians, cops etc.

i wonder if willie was a rocker would he have gotten off though. willie may have long hair but he's still sort of a good ole boy.

Indiana is like that...it sucks..

have to go to Illinois, Michigan or Ohio to get booze on Sunday,

luckily I only live 5 minutes away from Michigan..:D

on local news last night (springfield, mo) there was a story about the new drug law. anyone caught dealing drugs within 1000 ft. of a park is looking at a manditory life sentence. this will work with the already established 1000 ft. of a school or daycare laws. springfield is known for its parks. there are small, medium & large parks everywhere. by using these laws any pot entreupenurs in the city are in jepordy of a life sentence.

on local news last night (springfield, mo) there was a story about the new drug law. anyone caught dealing drugs within 1000 ft. of a park is looking at a manditory life sentence. this will work with the already established 1000 ft. of a school or daycare laws. springfield is known for its parks. there are small, medium & large parks everywhere. by using these laws any pot entreupenurs in the city are in jepordy of a life sentence.

wow, you're sure it's if your by a school or something, that's crazy I blaze almost everyday in parks in upstate NY.

That's what I'm thinkin'. I like old Willie and no one should be busted for dope. Wonder if it's true that he smoked a J on the White House?

Haha! Way to go, Willie!

But that mandatory life sentence for dealing within 1000 ft of a park... that sucks. Around here if you don't buy your herb off of friends, a park is about the least heatscore place to grab, and I know many dealers that only meet customers at the nearest park. I hope that law never comes around here.

But seriously, way to beat 'em, Willie.

/\ willie says its true. jimmy carter was prez at the time and willie was a guest. willie now says he regrets it because he feels it was disrespectful to jimmy. i saw him say it in an interview so i know its true.

Disrespectful to Jimmy? Pfft. I've smoked in many places as an electrician, including the Rancho Seco nuclear plant and Folsom Prison. I took it as a personal challenge, although, looking back, it was a litlle loose. Especially the Folsom job, but there you go. I'd love to smoke one at the White House!

Good on Willie.

Back
Top Bottom