Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

Currently my first try with Dinafem, specifically their WW CBD Auto. 100% germination, 100% above the soil. Impressed! Two are at the seedling stage; the other two are flowering and 2-3 weeks away from harvest. Really happy. I was looking for a low THC-high CBD for medical purposes - destined for CCO. This strain just might become my main squeeze.

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I have a couple seeds of Dinafem's, through a bank and would like to have more for the collection and any future grow opportunities

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We just received our order from Dinafem. We haven't planted them yet but we thought the prices were reasonable and we were lucky enough to get:

• a 25-seed pack of Dark Devil Auto
  • a 5-seed pack of Big Devil Fast Version (and Dinafem kindly threw in 2 freebies. :love:)
  • a 5-seed pack of Dinafem CBD
  • and, they also threw in a freebie Cheese seed
:thanks:

I'm growing dinafems now and must say even though I broke the taproot... The poor seedling soldiered on... Seedlings look super healthy already.

Hi! I do not have any experience as of YET Bit surely its great if THE VAULT & 420 Mag suggests. Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom