Win Purple Lemonade From Gorilla Seeds

This is NOT an entry - f*ck Fast Buds - but wanted to welcome you back to the forum. Er... Welcome back to the forum!

Consider me entered!!
I feel I didn't properly communicate my desire for your Purple Lemonade the first time! I only grow strains that have purple (blueberry) in them, and as I don't have this strain, I feel that it would be in my best interests if you would give them to me! !
:bong:

Reposted due to error
6613a485c4a3cb26afc41bf95aa9c0b95ad0a27c.png

We are giving away Fast Buds Purple Lemonade 3 Seeds.

To enter please comment below letting the Big G know why you need them so badly in y our collection!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on and around 04 Jan.

Disclaimer: All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
My son is a medical patient and I his caregiver, his favorite color is purple and he likes the more fruity strains... I would like to show him a great souvenir.

Reposted due to error

To enter please comment below letting the Big G know why you need them so badly in y our collection!

Disclaimer: All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
I have never grown fast buds,with that being said I would love to give them a rip.I just got a new equinox 1000 led and they would boom under my new light.Lets grow wooooo

Reposted due to error

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
Oh wow. I would love some of these seeds to help my wife with her two diseases. You people rock!!!!!!

Reposted due to error

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
Hey Big G I need to win these promo seeds because Ive never tried a auto before, by Thor and Odin these do look so pretty.

Winner Announced for Purple Lemonade

#gorillaseeds

Congratulations to labexperiment

Dead line for winner to contact me is the 12 January 2020. If you are late contacting ms then Im sorry Im are unable to send.

Instructions:

1.Email Andy@gorilla-seeds.co.uk with the following items

- Your username
- Proof you are actually the user ( we may need to verify)
- Screen shot of the comp.
- description of the prize you won.

Cool Peace out
Gorilla Seeds

Back
Top Bottom