Win Purple Lemonade From Gorilla Seeds

Reposted due to error
6613a485c4a3cb26afc41bf95aa9c0b95ad0a27c.png

We are giving away Fast Buds Purple Lemonade 3 Seeds.

To enter please comment below letting the Big G know why you need them so badly in y our collection!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on and around 04 Jan.

Disclaimer: All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
Big G. My 420 brotha from anutha mutha. I need those seeds in my life.. I'll tell u, real talk.. I need them to add with these, pleeeeze.

Attachments

• 20200109_104321.jpg
    20200109_104321.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200108_190211.jpg
    20200108_190211.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • 20200108_190324.jpg
    20200108_190324.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 98
Reposted due to error

To enter please comment below letting the Big G know why you need them so badly in y our collection!

Disclaimer: All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!
Yes please... i like purple, i like lemonade, so id love to have a tasty mix with a burst of colour

Reposted due to error

Happy New Year,

BIG G

GORILLASEEDS!

It's awesome to see another active sponsor here!

And what an excellent way to start the new year!

I have never grown fast buds,with that being said I would love to give them a rip.I just got a new equinox 1000 led and they would boom under my new light.Lets grow wooooo
I just stumbled across your comment about your Equinox 1000.. I been looking to replace my HPS 1000s. I cant seem to find all the specs for that light.. Canadian made, wonder how it compares to other higher end lights.How do you like it ?

Back
Top Bottom