Win x6 Sensi Seeds In This Latest Vault Promo: Enter Below

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Copy-of-Bare-Organics16.png

No we have not lost our ‘senses’ – we are running another Sensi Seed promo as the last one went down so well. You have a chance to win x6 Seeds on this forum post. Simply let us know in the comments if you'd prefer to win Big Bud or Northern Lights.

Closes Midnight UK Time, Thursday 20th June, with the winner being announced the following day.

The full blog post can be seen on The Vault Website here.

Also, you can treat yourself to 15% off all Sensi Seeds using promo codes: 'sensifem15' or 'sensiauto15' - shop here www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Good Luck - #TeamVault

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

THERE it is ;) .

I'd love to win some of Sensi Seeds' Big Bud seeds. Got my birthday just around the corner, then my brother's birthday, and Mom's (which isn't really relevant, lol, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention it). It'd be awesome to win. If not, well, that's okay, I still appreciate you giving them away to somebody. No other seed bank seems to give so much back to the community than #TeamVault.

Thank you for being a forum sponsor!

Big Bud for me.

Had some NL from a Cali dispensary some time back so the BB would be a welcome addition to my experiences. I love the contests sponsored by our 420 Mag sponsors. Thanks a bowl-full. BB would make a great grow journal in my anticipated win of the Mars Tent Contest

Back
Top Bottom