Win Your Favourite Cannabis Seeds For Free At The Vault

Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

So you may have noticed that The Vault have been going crazy with our new cannabis seeds competitions, promotions and new breeders being added to the site? If not check out all the current ones now live at our offers page! At last count we had 5 live at the same time and with what we have planned, this will (pardon the pun) continue to grow over the coming weeks.

Are you ready for yet another awesome cannabis seeds giveaway?, this time with a different little twist. Usually when we run a cannabis seed competition or promotion it is in conjunction with our breeders to help build awareness of a new strain or to announce a new seedbank that has been add to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store’s roster.

For this one we will be letting you choose the prize!

Wait…What?

Yep, you read that right, The Vault are (possibly) the only seedbank that allows our customers to choose their own freebies in the cart in our “choose your own freebie section” when making a purchase from The Vault so we are using that approach for this promo too. You maybe already have a favourite cannabis seed, or you might want to take a browse through our extensive cannabis seed collection to choose a strain you have had your eye on to try out, or maybe you will find something new to pique your interest?

This will allow us to gather some intelligence on what you, our customers are looking for in a strain, what’s important to you, what gets you excited when choosing a cannabis seeds strain so we can further refine The Vault to even better deliver what you are looking for! Be part of our customer research and win a free 10 pack of your favourite cannabis seeds, not bad eh?

How to enter:

We will be giving away a pack of 10 seeds (or closest pack size if 10’s are not an option), of your choice!

All you need to do, is browse the The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store website and find your favourite strain (if its not in stock don’t worry, we will order them in for you), add a comment to this thread with a link to the product you would like to win and maybe tell us a little bit about why that strain is your favourite, or if you haven’t tried it as yet, then what is it that attracts you to that strain:

Winners will be selected by using random number generator and announced on the 24th Oct.
You folks truly rock!

I'd love to give Red Diesel Feminised Seeds a grow. I'm a huge diesel fan, absolutely a favorite line. I've never tried red diesel, but the flower time's pretty attractive for my climate.

Thanks, again, Vault for another stellar promo contest! This place is lucky to have ya as a sponsor!

Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

So you may have noticed that The Vault have been going crazy with our new cannabis seeds competitions, promotions and new breeders being added to the site? If not check out all the current ones now live at our offers page! At last count we had 5 live at the same time and with what we have planned, this will (pardon the pun) continue to grow over the coming weeks.

Are you ready for yet another awesome cannabis seeds giveaway?, this time with a different little twist. Usually when we run a cannabis seed competition or promotion it is in conjunction with our breeders to help build awareness of a new strain or to announce a new seedbank that has been add to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store’s roster.

For this one we will be letting you choose the prize!

Wait…What?

Yep, you read that right, The Vault are (possibly) the only seedbank that allows our customers to choose their own freebies in the cart in our “choose your own freebie section” when making a purchase from The Vault so we are using that approach for this promo too. You maybe already have a favourite cannabis seed, or you might want to take a browse through our extensive cannabis seed collection to choose a strain you have had your eye on to try out, or maybe you will find something new to pique your interest?

This will allow us to gather some intelligence on what you, our customers are looking for in a strain, what’s important to you, what gets you excited when choosing a cannabis seeds strain so we can further refine The Vault to even better deliver what you are looking for! Be part of our customer research and win a free 10 pack of your favourite cannabis seeds, not bad eh?

How to enter:

We will be giving away a pack of 10 seeds (or closest pack size if 10’s are not an option), of your choice!

All you need to do, is browse the The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store website and find your favourite strain (if its not in stock don’t worry, we will order them in for you), add a comment to this thread with a link to the product you would like to win and maybe tell us a little bit about why that strain is your favourite, or if you haven’t tried it as yet, then what is it that attracts you to that strain:

Winners will be selected by using random number generator and announced on the 24th Oct.

George. This sundae driver is the my pick

Barneys Farm: Orange Sherbet has been my favorite smoke so far. I got a few buds off a buddy a few weeks back and I've been wanting to grow it ever since. It was the perfect high for both my wife and I.

Y'all are crazy by the way, making it rain seeds up on this forum.
:green_heart:

What an amazing giveaway. Well, best get stuck in then.

I'd love to have a go at growing some of Kens GDP. I've always wanted to grow the real deal but have only ever had the pleasure of growing imitations and crosses because it's always been out of my price range. Especially now that I have two young children who eat money for breakfast. I'd like some regs so I can find a Pheno to add my mother collection....
Grand Daddy Purple Regular Seeds

Thanks for the chance to try new strains. You all at the vault are aewsome. Who wouldnt want to grow out some purps.

Blueberry is always a fun old school strain never go wrong.

I do like my og's mmmmm Larry og

gdp would be aewsome.

Scott's og looks fire would love to grow them out.

Thanks for the opportunity! I’d love to try any of the following

Seedsman-Blueberry Feminised Seeds- I’m wanting to try it for pain and stress relief and intrigued by the flavor profile and color changes.

Barney’s Farm -Blue Cheese Feminised Seeds- I’ve tried and love Blue Cheese but have never had the opportunity to grow it.

Amsterdam Genetics-Amazing Haze Feminised Seeds- the mix sounds perfect for the days I really need a pick me up and have stuff to get done!

Victory-
Amnesia Haze Auto Feminised Seeds- I’d love to try this for the medicinal purposes and have always wanted to do an auto!

I couldn’t get the links to work so I hope that doesn’t count against me!
Thanks again and you guys rock!
:slide: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom