Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

*🙏praying for smell-o-vision🙏*

Good afternoon ladies look great growmie...hope your having a wonderful day.
Hey Happy, thank you! I did / am having a wonderful day. I hope you are too. Are you still jumping in puddles? :)
Buds are looking nice and meaty Carmen!
Thank you Otter, fingers crossed for tighter meatier buds this time :)
They look just beautiful Carm 🌸🌸🌸
Tra thank you so much
This grow is turning out great!
Carmen, those ladies are exceptional!
Thank you so much Carcass!
Those pp's look stunning carmen! Well done!
Man I feel good right now, thanks Skottelgoed
Yeah all around next level grow Carmen.
Thank you LR! Gee guys, you've made me feel so positive about this grow, thank you!

Hey sister!

We have a South African patient here who is driving us bONkERs!

Can I please please PLEASE send him back? We could do a swap. You for him!
Sure, I'm up for an Aussie vacay! :laugh:

Just to say that we are in Stage 3 loadshedding again, which means that my plants are threatened in late flower. I'm the moer in. Mag die hele regering hulself gaan naai. Fok hulle almal. I hope this doesn't get the mute.

You should be ok. As long as they get 12 hours uninterrupted dark they will cruise along. It's a pearler of a day so pop them in the window and let them get at them rays yo. Just keep at it with your light dep and you will get there. Don't think we have any in town. Need to check eskom se push. Ja, dis regtig Kak maar Alles Sal reg Kom. Geniet die naweek chom.

You should be ok. As long as they get 12 hours uninterrupted dark they will cruise along. It's a pearler of a day so pop them in the window and let them get at them rays yo. Just keep at it with your light dep and you will get there. Don't think we have any in town. Need to check eskom se push. Ja, dis regtig Kak maar Alles Sal reg Kom. Geniet die naweek chom.
I actually feel like crying chommie, it all feels too much. Thank you for the reassurance! I have to do my cooking during daylight hours because of light dep after 6 pm every day. Now, with no electricity from 4 pm this afternoon, I am rushing around like a mad thing trying to tie up loose ends before the electricity goes off. Last night we had 4 hours of zero electric due to a fault. At least that was at night. You are right, it is a pearler of a day though!

It's an overcast day. Loadshedding has been stepped up to Stage 4. Until further notice I am scheduled to be without electricity twice during daylight hours for a total of 4.5 hours. I usually have my light on between 8 am and 6 pm. Today my plants will only get LED for 5.5 hours. I truly hope that the window light is enough to keep them producing to some degree. I've no doubt they'll be stunted by this.

Today is update day. I'll follow with my picture update a bit later.

I hope you are rocking your day with your own personal joys and challenges... have a good one out there.

Saturday 10th Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
96 Days AG, Flip 42 days
9 Sept 2 L water to run off with mycco.
DSC_9909-Edit.jpg
DSC_9923-Edit.jpg
DSC_9917-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 96 Days AG, Flip 42 days
9 Sept 2 L water to run off with mycco.

DSC_9897-Edit.jpg
DSC_9900-Edit.jpg

Below: Wedding Cake left, Bruce Banner #2 right
DSC_9892-Edit.jpg

Thanks for checking in.

Nice Carmen. No way to put them outside for part of the day? That likely brings other challenges like pests, though, so dunno.

Hopefully they'll finish fine for you. They look far enough along that even if they don't grow that much more you'll still get a good harvest from them.

Coloring up nicely Carmen!
Thank you Otter. I do love that caramel color coming in :)

Nice Carmen. No way to put them outside for part of the day? That likely brings other challenges like pests, though, so dunno.

Hopefully they'll finish fine for you. They look far enough along that even if they don't grow that much more you'll still get a good harvest from them.
Thank you Azi. I find them too heavy to carry and with the days getting longer it wouldn't make sense to leave them out. Besides which I wouldn't want my neighbors to have anything to complain about. Right now what I do in the privacy of my own home is my business but as soon as I am outdoors the space is no longer my own. My first choice any day is an outdoor grow, circumstances permitting :green_heart:

I hope they'll finish. They are looking further along than I thought they would at this stage. What will be will be I guess Ommmmmmmmm

That single fasciated (?) Bud is a trip. You've probably answered already but what are you using to take the pics Carmen? I love how you consistently get such clean shots. Glossy print worthy.
Wow thanks Deev! I take quite a few pics often using manual focus, hoping that one will be sharp from each series. I've got two great lenses, one a wide angle and the other a macro, and I shoot with an old Nikon D7100 that I love, preferably using natural light. That bud is indeed fasciated, a peculiar weirdness that I also like the look of :)

Sorry to hear about the load shedding, Carm but DV8 is spot on about your photography. I was wondering the same thing. I thought you had said your hands shake when taking pics but these photos look gorgeous and no blur at all. Nice job.

:high-five:

Sorry to hear about the load shedding, Carm but DV8 is spot on about your photography. I was wondering the same thing. I thought you had said your hands shake when taking pics but these photos look gorgeous and no blur at all. Nice job.

:high-five:
Thank you HG :high-five: Interestingly enough it is way easier with a heavy dslr than a phone. I can take video on the phone but my phone photos are usually blurry the closer I get to the subject, which is unfortunate since the phone is great for getting inside that canopy and capturing the detailed stuff close up. It's also a case of taking lots and hoping for one that is in focus.

The girls look great, Carmen- lots of buds, and a beautiful canopy!

Hey, a few years back, I had a fasciated bud- I didn't know the word "fasciated" so I just called it a double bud, It was on a CBD plant:
Dr.S doublewide bud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom