Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

The girls look great, Carmen- lots of buds, and a beautiful canopy!

Hey, a few years back, I had a fasciated bud- I didn't know the word "fasciated" so I just called it a double bud, It was on a CBD plant:
Dr.S doublewide bud.jpg
What an extraordinary bud Carcass. It looks Alien! It's just beautiful.
Thank you so much. It feels great to know that you think I've done a good job :)
Wow, those red pistils 😮 It must have been so cool to grow that plant. Do you have more pics?

I'm a sucker for the occasional fasciated bud. I think you are heading for the home run gromes. Maybe 3/4weeks left. So by mid October you should be in the jars and all cleaned up. Winning
Thank you LR! I was guessing so, judging from the colour of the pistils. I'm glad to have that confirmation cuz I'm done with the binbag life I must say! I'm also glad that it is working out well so far, this grow. Thank you for encouraging me to do it! I wouldn't have done it otherwise, gromes 😃

Saturday 10th Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
96 Days AG, Flip 42 days
9 Sept 2 L water to run off with mycco.
DSC_9909-Edit.jpg
DSC_9923-Edit.jpg
DSC_9917-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 96 Days AG, Flip 42 days
9 Sept 2 L water to run off with mycco.

DSC_9897-Edit.jpg
DSC_9900-Edit.jpg

Below: Wedding Cake left, Bruce Banner #2 right
DSC_9892-Edit.jpg

Thanks for checking in.
Lookin quite sweet there !

Wow thanks Deev! I take quite a few pics often using manual focus, hoping that one will be sharp from each series.
Excellent. Makes sense.
I've got two great lenses, one a wide angle and the other a macro, and I shoot with an old Nikon D7100 that I love, preferably using natural light.
Both of those, lenses, light, make a noticeable difference. Ive never used a Nikon, but know my way around a few Canon dslrs, and had (have) a small mirrorless that was my keep on hand camera that takes a pretty good shot.

Still, you have to be able to use one to get good shots, which you clearly can.

I thought perhaps the phone apps and cameras might have caught up in performance hence the question.

So rewarding having the ability to take a great pic of anything, in this case your grow.

I took quite a few of my new girls only to discover the app that transfers them is now unsupported, so Ill have to run them through the laptop or desktop, unless I get lucky with the usb adapter, something I havent tried.
That bud is indeed fasciated, a peculiar weirdness that I also like the look of :)
Im a sucker for anything that is weird, unsual, or peculiar.

I grew several seasons of double headed sunflowers, culling out the singles as I was fascinated by their oddness, but never really captured the trait to reliably reproduce.

That bud with its orange pistils is just gorgeous, a perfect examble of some of the oddball things canna and nature gives us glimpses of occasionally.

Carcass' and yours are simply beautiful.

So rewarding having the ability to take a great pic of anything, in this case your grow.
Isn't it :) I think people who spend a lot of time observing beauty through a lens have a compulsive urge to document and share the way they see things. Nice that you have a mirrorless camera in your collection. Beauty is everywhere we look but oftentimes we don't slow down enough to pay attention. It simply must be shared!
I took quite a few of my new girls only to discover the app that transfers them is now unsupported, so Ill have to run them through the laptop or desktop, unless I get lucky with the usb adapter, something I havent tried.
Oh no, I'm not sure what you mean about the app that transfers the pics? It's a pain to add more layers of work when technology disappoints. Do you mean a wireless connection from the camera to the internet? I'm using memory cards on a usb stick through my lappy.

*🙏praying for smell-o-vision🙏*
Further to this earlier note... I have the stink finger and it is lovely. I had to snip some leaves off the Bruce Banner #2 and that was a couple of hours ago. A strong muskiness from this girl. I bet you one day there will be smell-o-vision... why not? And you're another one who enjoys being behind the lens gromes :)

I was in a hurry to get this in today, so no bud pics today.

Tuesday 13th Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
99 Days AG, Flip 45 days
13th Sept 2L water with mycco, molasses, calmag, microbes and humic / fulvic acids with kelp

DSC_9930-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 99 Days AG, Flip 45 days
13th Sept 2L water with mycco, molasses, calmag, microbes and humic / fulvic acids with kelp

DSC_9936-Edit.jpg

I was in a hurry to get this in today, so no bud pics today.

Tuesday 13th Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
99 Days AG, Flip 45 days

DSC_9930-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 99 Days AG, Flip 45 days

DSC_9936-Edit.jpg
You are such a great plant photographer (probably everything else too)!
I just love admiring your use of shade and light. Thank you!!:green_heart::thumb:

They're growing like champs Carmen. Great work! :green_heart:

You are such a great plant photographer (probably everything else too)!
I just love admiring your use of shade and light. Thank you!!:green_heart::thumb:
Thank you AutoNaut! And for that, here are some bud pics :)
They're growing like champs Carmen. Great work! :green_heart:
GDB they make me very happy and I have a feeling they may be done sooner than I had anticipated, which is welcome as you know :) Thank you.

This is Wedding Cake. Tomorrow will be the turn of Bruce Banner #2 BB #2 was in the sun today so the highlights would have been blown out. It's her turn on the inside tomorrow.

Thank you AutoNaut! And for that, here are some bud pics :)
Thank you ever so much! The legs on some of those individual trichs in that bottom pic are craaaaaaazy!
Really beautiful capture of a stunning flower and her gorgeous leaves.

Damn that sucks! Like Lerugged said the 12th hours of dark are the most important.

For those of you who need a translation, copy that and Google it with translate: in front. :)
Shed! I almost fell of my office chair when seeing that you google translate it..:rofl::rofl:

@Carmen Ray hello my maatjie hoe gaan dit? May I just say that your plants look awwwweeeeesomeeee! Can I book you for a photo session for my plant. You have great photography skills. Jealous much!

Back
Top Bottom