Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Shed! I almost fell of my office chair when seeing that you google translate it..:rofl::rofl:

@Carmen Ray hello my maatjie hoe gaan dit? May I just say that your plants look awwwweeeeesomeeee! Can I book you for a photo session for my plant. You have great photography skills. Jealous much!

Hoe gaanit my maatjie. Alles is stil hier, en met jou? Thank you sooo much :) and here are some pics that I promised yesterday of the Bruce Banner #2.

Hoe gaanit my maatjie. Alles is stil hier, en met jou? Thank you sooo much :) and here are some pics that I promised yesterday of the Bruce Banner #2.

Heel okay, net besig maar dis mos maar lewe of hoe? Hows the weather on that side. We have been having nice weather lately here. The bruce really looks stunning carmen!

Ok, if I'm going to go thru the trouble to translate that, there damn well better be some swear words in it! :p
I'll transnlate: how is it going? Everything is quiet here.....:p
Sorry Azi no swearing on this thread.... Maybe a next one. Lol

Greetings friends,

I missed the summer season and have been paying dearly for my meds! I have a gap and out of desperation am going to grow some window weed this winter. If I am capable, I will be erecting / hanging a diy led light above the plants to run overnight. I won't run it during the day unless there are dark days. I will not be heating the room due to cost and I will not be using a tent. I wanted to try in my closet, but it's just not big enough for the light.

Help me choose please as I am going grow 2 plants at a time. This is the selection I have (I bought what I could afford, what was available and what sounded good):

AUTO NBA DIESEL

50% SATIVA – 30% INDICA – 20% RUDERALIS

THC: 13-17% CBD: N/A CBN: N/A

GENETICS

NBA Diesel x Ruderalis

FLAVOUR

Auto NBA Diesel has a spicy flavour and aroma, with notes of exotic fruit, earth, pine wood and Diesel.

EFFECTS

The effect is powerful, long-lasting and rather physical. Diesel lovers will certainly enjoy this Autoflowering cannabis seed.

FLOWERING INDOOR

9-10 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 500 g/m². Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 11-12 weeks total crop time.

This strain is a hybrid of the classic New York City Diesel crossed with the awesome Lowryder #2. Like all the newer Autoflowering hybrids, it has an improved yield and better flavour compared to many of the original Autoflowering strains.

LAVENDER BEST

20% SATIVA – 80% INDICA

THC: 19-23% CBD: 0,19% CBN: 0,05%

GENETICS

Super skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani x Hawaiian

FLAVOUR

Lavender Best has a really intense flavour and aroma, with notes of sweet lavender and spicy aroma.

EFFECTS

The effect is powerful, relaxing and long-lasting.

FLOWERING INDOOR

9-10 weeks, with a yield up to 650 g/m². Very good for SOG.

As the name implies this variety is extremely aromatic and its smell has a touch mint and rosemary. Genetically it’s a complicated three-way cross between Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani Hawaiian. The leaves turn dark purple during the flowering time, which can reach 63-70 days until the buds are finished. Manicuring is very simple due to the high calyx-to-leaf ratio. The flowers start to develop resin glads very early in the flowering stage, so by the end of the lifecycle the buds are flooded with resin. Lavender Best has also proven to be resistant against powdery mildew and botrytis. Definitely a strain for connoisseurs because of its peculiarity.

AUTO CARAMEL KING

5% SATIVA – 75% INDICA – 20% RUDERALIS

THC: 20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: N/A

GENETICS

Caramel King x Ruderalis

FLAVOUR

Auto Caramel King has a sweet flavour and aroma, with notes of caramel.

EFFECTS

Fast hitter, it has a very relaxing body-stoned effect.

FLOWERING INDOOR

8-9 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 450-600 g/m². Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 10-11 weeks total crop time.

Our three-way crossbreed of Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino was grown on a large scale. One particularly heavy yielding specimen was chosen out of many and we crossed it with an Autoflowering Northern Lights hybrid. The results are very interesting plants with a superior character. They have a good yield of big sized buds and a medium height. Due to the dense flowers plants can be susceptible to mold but if grown early enough in the season, there will be no problems. Recommended for beginners and experienced growers.

WEST COAST OG

Genotype Indica-dominant

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors

Comprehensive life cycle 56-63 days

Indoor yield Medium-High

Indoor height 70-100 cm

West Coast OG Auto is an autoflowering Indica-dominant cannabis hybrid historically known for her quality and medical properties. She delivers a highly sought-after effect based on the perfect balance between happiness and relaxation.

West Coast OG Auto is an autoflowering plant that will be ready for harvest in just 8-9 weeks from germination. She's compact in size, reaching a moderate height of up to 100 cm. She develops easily in any growing environment, even when in the hands of less experienced growers, and will dazzle with her beautiful, big buds, blessed with a thick layer of whitish trichomes. It is advised to use carbon filters to conceal the intense smell that she releases.

West Coast OG Auto produces an effect that starts with a cerebral high with delicious feelings of euphoria and happiness, later followed by total calm and relaxation.

West Coast OG Auto's aroma is fresh and smells of the forest; her flavour is distinctively piney, with earthy touches and citric hues
WOW you can grow inside without a tent and in the winter?

Good morning Carm :)

Your pics make my heart absolutely sing!
Yay! I was thinking of you this morning as I was tidying my kitchen and baking cup cakes for some reason :)
Ok, if I'm going to go thru the trouble to translate that, there damn well better be some swear words in it! :p
lmao!!!
Heel okay, net besig maar dis mos maar lewe of hoe? Hows the weather on that side. We have been having nice weather lately here. The bruce really looks stunning carmen!
I'll transnlate: how is it going? Everything is quiet here.....:p
Sorry Azi no swearing on this thread.... Maybe a next one. Lol
Thanks Skottelgoed! The weather has been stunning the last three days. I went to Bikini Beach for an ice-cream two days ago :) Make that two evenings ago, just before lights out.
WOW you can grow inside without a tent and in the winter?
Hi Keith, I have indeed done that but it is not typical and has been disruptive. As long as the plants get their dark period, the temps don't dip too low, and humidity isn't insane they have responded very well. Temps have been as low as 6 degrees C but that is at night. Have you seen how I am giving them their darkness? I have draped bin bags around the frame of the leds and I put them up on the adjacent window too. If I need to go to the living room after lights out I use a torch. I have draped bin bags in the doorway to the living room too, to keep the light out. It's a schlepp, but if one had a dedicated room it would work well in our climate, or a Carbox like this :) Big ups for winter grows! Where abouts in the world are you located? What's your climate like?
Looking tops chom. Glad you decided to keep at it and not trash the grow. Going to be some satisfying bud when you get to it.
Thank you growmes :) I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for your encouragement!

Yay! I was thinking of you this morning as I was tidying my kitchen and baking cup cakes for some reason :)

lmao!!!

Thanks Skottelgoed! The weather has been stunning the last three days. I went to Bikini Beach for an ice-cream two days ago :) Make that two evenings ago, just before lights out.

Hi Keith, I have indeed done that but it is not typical and has been disruptive. As long as the plants get their dark period, the temps don't dip too low, and humidity isn't insane they have responded very well. Temps have been as low as 6 degrees C but that is at night. Have you seen how I am giving them their darkness? I have draped bin bags around the frame of the leds and I put them up on the adjacent window too. If I need to go to the living room after lights out I use a torch. I have draped bin bags in the doorway to the living room too, to keep the light out. It's a schlepp, but if one had a dedicated room it would work well in our climate, or a Carbox like this :) Big ups for winter grows! Where abouts in the world are you located? What's your climate like?

Thank you growmes :) I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for your encouragement!
The weather has been absolutely nice this past few days. That ice cream trip sounds lekker!!! Should do it as well. We getting rain this weekend again. So tired of it already. Its always beautiful weather during the week you have to sit at work but never over the weekends.

lmao!!!

I live in the north east Massachusatt it’s starting to cool down in the 50s at night and 70s during the day

The weather has been absolutely nice this past few days. That ice cream trip sounds lekker!!! Should do it as well. We getting rain this weekend again. So tired of it already. Its always beautiful weather during the week you have to sit at work but never over the weekends.
Quite certain thats a global phenomenon.

Today: Sunny 17. Perfect.
Tomorrow aka Saturday: Rain, cloud 13.

Total Gyp.

Its always beautiful weather during the week you have to sit at work but never over the weekends.
My days just blend into each other. I work from home. I remember how I used to hate that when I worked in an office 8 to 5, Mon to Fri. Volgende naweek sal ons sonskyn kry (translation: next weekend we will get sunshine).
Your plants are looking great, Carmen! When do you need them to finish by?
Thank you so much HG. I have set dates for harvest on 7th and 14th Oct but it looks as if they may finish earlier than that. I'll be really happy if I can bring those dates forward by a week or two. Buds are quite dense and pistils are caramel now with very few new ones. Trichs are obviously crystal clear at this point but I will be watching them every few days now.
I live in the north east Massachusatt it’s starting to cool down in the 50s at night and 70s during the day
Oh wow, MA gets bloody freezing by all accounts! brrrrrr just thinking about all that snow!
Quite certain thats a global phenomenon.

Today: Sunny 17. Perfect.
Tomorrow aka Saturday: Rain, cloud 13.

Total Gyp.
The weather imps are heartless and mischievous!

drugs and drug trafficking amendment bill
Dear fellow South Africans, please take a look at this thread urgently. Comment closes today. Under four hundred submissions have been made. That is is like farting in a hurricane.
I hope you don't mind the tag @Lerugged and @Skottelgoed Spons. Please if you can, spread the word.

drugs and drug trafficking amendment bill
Dear fellow South Africans, please take a look at this thread urgently. Comment closes today. Under four hundred submissions have been made. That is is like farting in a hurricane.
I hope you don't mind the tag @Lerugged and @Skottelgoed Spons. Please if you can, spread the word.
I hope you guys can get that changed!

Saturday 17th Sept UPDATE

Hi folks, thanks for stopping by. I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I'd love to get some views on how much longer these look like they have left please. I am hoping that they are close to finishing. What do you think? I am starting to feel anxious. I'm hoping no more than two or three weeks. Do you think I will be in the harvest window by then?

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
103 Days AG, Flip 49 days
16th Sept 2L water
DSC_0058-Edit.jpg
DSC_0086-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 103 Days AG, Flip 49 days
16th Sept 2 L water

DSC_0075-Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom