Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Thank you Roy, I'm so glad you are here to see the results of the grow :)
I agree with Growings!

You have been superb to watch and get to know, Carm. Xo
Thank you Tra and likewise! I am hoping like mad that the Wookies get to me so that we can do that side by side grow. It was Wookies you sent right? I'm very excited for that :)
Damn can't believe its that time already. This is going to be an awesome harvest and can't wait for the smoke report my friend. Have an awesome weekend and enjoy heritage day. 😁
I know! I almost can't believe it. Happy Heritage Day my friend :)
This has been an interesting grow, start to finish...
I can tell you now- I wasn't really sure you could make it work, but you did, and with excellent results...very well done, Carmen!
I look forward to seeing what you do next year :love:
And have a nice harvest tomorrow!
Thank you Carcass, first plant down and hanging. I can tell you that I wasn't really sure I could make it work lol. I owe the good results in part to your expertise and encouragement. I look forward to the next one already :)
Im so sorry to have fallen so far behind. What a fabulous job you’ve done with the last two grows! I enjoyed every minute of it and my gosh you captured such a great winter grow. Congrats to you! I look forward to when you return here to grow with us again! :love:
Oh Boo, thank you! I'm so glad you got to see how it turned out after my fussy beginning :)
Bravo gromes. That looks superb. You did it and you beat eskom. Enjoy your harvesting today. Whoop
Growmie, thank you up to the stars and beyond... it was your confidence in me that carried me when I had doubts :) Happy Braai Day!
Beautiful plants and lovely finish to the Wedding Cake! They both look so healthy and green.

:welldone:

Amazing what you can accomplish with black plastic garbage bags. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Shed, thank you. You have seen me through some interesting grow attempts and I am proud to hear you say such nice things about this one. Big ups to garbage bag tents lmao!
Way to go Carmen! You'll be enjoying that for some time! Wish we had smell-o-vision!
Otter thank you :) She's a sweet smelling girl, that's for sure!

DSC_0295-Edit.jpg
DSC_0277-Edit.jpg

Incidentally, life just got more complicated for me so BB#2 will likely come down tomorrow. I will breathe an enormous sight of relief when the light is put away and the site is cleaned up.

You guys have lifted my spirits today, thank you!!! :circle-of-love::green_heart::cheer:

Congrats on your harvests! Congrats on finishing your girls in your time frame! And, Congrats on growing the tricky Bruce Banner! I have this one, too so I may hit you up for advice when I grow them.

Looking forward to the smoke report.

:goodjob: Carm!

Congratulations on the harvest!
This journal has been a real joy to follow!
Thank you Mel! I'm so glad and I really appreciate you saying so :)
I admire your photography too
Great work Carmen
And me yours Roy :) I think one of the things I love so much about this forum is the beautiful photography in people's journals. Thank you.
Yeah babe.

Wookies for life!
Yay! hashtagWookiesForLife
Congrats on your harvests! Congrats on finishing your girls in your time frame! And, Congrats on growing the tricky Bruce Banner! I have this one, too so I may hit you up for advice when I grow them.

Looking forward to the smoke report.

:goodjob: Carm!
Thank you so much HG, and I would love it if you could please tag me when you grow the Bruce Banner :) I also send much harvest luck to you for your finishing plants.
Well done Carmen. Bloody nice looking bruce banner and wedding cake! enjoy the fruits
Thanks so much LizardMate... two down and smoke reports in a few weeks :)
DSC_0305-Edit.jpg
DSC_0299-Edit.jpg

Happy Sunday!

All boxed up and ready to go. :)

:welldone: on a great grow!
Thank you! I am pleased at how it turned out. I am also relieved that now there is no sign of a grow! Enough time to air the place out :)

Well done Carmen. I still remember stumbling in here and seeing a hive of activity way back when, thinking to myself you had all the right people to guide you.

And as it turns out, you did a great job, endeared yourself to a bunch of members, and wowed us with your photos.

All with a genuine spirit.

So thanks for sharing, I hope your harvest results are worthy of all the effort (Im sure they will be), and be sure to tag me when you start another grow, because I cant wait for the next installment.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏way to go!
Thank you Yoges :)
Well done Carmen. I still remember stumbling in here and seeing a hive of activity way back when, thinking to myself you had all the right people to guide you.

And as it turns out, you did a great job, endeared yourself to a bunch of members, and wowed us with your photos.

All with a genuine spirit.

So thanks for sharing, I hope your harvest results are worthy of all the effort (Im sure they will be), and be sure to tag me when you start another grow, because I cant wait for the next installment.
Deev thank you, those are such nice things to hear and make me feel great. I feel fortunate to have met up with this amazing group of folks, such fun-loving stoners, kind and enthusiastic in sharing knowledge and expertise.
I'll be around, following up on how friends are coming along in their grows and I will deffo tag you when I start my next journal. I'm looking forward to seeing how your grow and build develop, those sensational sunrises and sunsets, and your healthy young plants.

Hey Carmen, are we going to see a outdoor grow journal for this season perhaps. Wink wink. Lol
Hey Skottelgoed, presently I am not in a position to grow outdoors and I am tied up with various things until next year, so will be doing something then :passitleft:

Omg @Azimuth, I am visiting with girlfriends and the person who's house we are at started talking about JMS. Another friend of hers recommended it and gave her the recipe, so we are going to begin a brew tomorrow! I couldn't wait to tell you that! :) She has a gorgeous organic food garden!

Omg @Azimuth, I am visiting with girlfriends and the person who's house we are at started talking about JMS.
Small world. That or Jadam is being more and more practiced across the globe!

Next you'll have to try making LAB (Lactobacillus), and bokashi!

Small world. That or Jadam is being more and more practiced across the globe!

Next you'll have to try making LAB (Lactobacillus), and bokashi!
I think her friend may be growing full Jadam style. Oh I've made and used LABS! but not yet the bokashi. When I grow outdoors again I will try the JMS and look into other things. I made various teas for my last outdoor grow, including a banana peel one, and an alfalfa seed one and both were boosted with LABS and molasses.

Hey Skottelgoed, presently I am not in a position to grow outdoors and I am tied up with various things until next year, so will be doing something then :passitleft:

Omg @Azimuth, I am visiting with girlfriends and the person who's house we are at started talking about JMS. Another friend of hers recommended it and gave her the recipe, so we are going to begin a brew tomorrow! I couldn't wait to tell you that! :) She has a gorgeous organic food garden!
Eish would have love to see some Gordons outdoor growing. But hey all the best Carmen. Enjoy the summer season my friend.

Back
Top Bottom