Winter Is Coming & The Night Is Dark & Full Of Terrors

Threw 6 Higgs Boson F2 seeds that were gifted to me earlier this year into some vermiculite and a top layer of sand and watered. You can say it... pure genius.

DSCN2051.JPG

Just check that wet sand out!
Fuck yeah.

DSCN2052.JPG

Threw some saran wrap over that shit like a FUCKING BOSS and put it on the heat mat next to the ice cube tray full of fresh hot pepper seeds. Those fuckers will keep it hot this winter for sure, they'll be soaking up the perimeter light in the tent.

So I guess its Day 0 for the Higgs Boson F2 seeds.

Winter is just starting. A nice and calm 21 degrees this morning before the snow starts falling. Winter eats heat the way darkness swallows light. The terrors of failed power and frozen stems are stymied with fire, smoke and white ash.

DSCN2058.JPG

Just look at them go in their new home!!! They're reaching quite a bit since the light is a few feet away....I'll be fixing that soon...I don't mind stretching for now.

3 total! One sprang up over night after I put water in the base of the humidity dome and closed the vents.

Still no hot peppers popping up....

A few days behind, so let me catch it all up;

DSCN2080.JPG

A few hot peppers popped up and so I transplanted them from the ice cube tray to small pots:

DSCN2081.JPG

Anyway, back to the cannabis:

The 2 are still going strong, I thought one was dying but not so far!

DSCN2082.JPG

DSCN2083.JPG

Just look at those two!

Group shot about 2 days later after the previous pics! ...with chives in the background, 2 cannabis and 3 hot peppers!

DSCN2084.JPG

DSCN2085.JPG

DSCN2086.JPG

Still going strong...and a day after these pics or so the rest popped up, which im transplanting right now!

I had them on about 4 milk crates to reach my lights and decided to add another milk crate since they're so young. Now theyre about a foot or so away from the 2 LEDs....OK 1.5 LEDs (ones going out)

Had a little mishap with the computer and lost some pics, but let me catch you up....not much to miss anyway they are still only a few months old.

DSCN2109.JPG

DSCN2110.JPG

DSCN2111.JPG

This hot pepper plant :)
DSCN2113.JPG

And a few days later, I took these 2 pics to show the "tent" which is just a few rolls of mylar hung and stapled in the corner of a room. Works great. The tent is about 8ft x 11ft x 10 ft tall. The LEDs are fixed so I just use milk crates to bring them closer to the light. I decided with all the space I will be doing some LST and attempting a crappy SOG without the net.

DSCN2114.JPG

DSCN2115.JPG

For some reason they started budding on a 20hr on and 4 hr off schedule and FOUR turned out to be males...so I cut them at night since its easier for me to work right when the light goes out. (Told you the night is dark and full of terrors):rip::rip::rip::rip:....so I don't have much time right now so I just decided to cut over to flower, they are a good size. I am wondering if the small 1gal pots were getting too root bound and hence just starting to flower...not sure.

Anyway, I up-potted to 5 gals and fed them about 20mL of a 3-part system and some vitamin/amino acids and humus mix. Tied them down with a thumb tack and some dental floss.

I mentioned earlier that I would do a crappy LST so here it is on Day 1, Hour 1 :

DSCN2125.JPG

Fan and a mess on the floor
DSCN2126.JPG

DSCN2127.JPG

Heres where they are at today, I tightened them down a bit now that they have settled into their 45 degree angle lol Notice how the lower branches are already starting to shoot right up...I may also train them towards the pot (right side of pic) for max light efficiency.

DSCN2128.JPG

Front plant.
DSCN2129.JPG

Back plant.
DSCN2130.JPG

DSCN2139.JPG

DSCN2131.JPG

DSCN2132.JPG

DSCN2133.JPG

A little device I use to take pics with so its not so purple
DSCN2134.JPG

Without the 2 lights.
DSCN2135.JPG

With them.
DSCN2136.JPG

Its plugged in on the wall right next to the plants. Easily unplugged. Works great when the lights just go out and you want to get some work in before sleep time.
DSCN2137.JPG

DSCN2138.JPG

DSCN2140.JPG

Back
Top Bottom