Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

His is definitely one of my favorites on the forum right now! Big shout out to @Van Stank

All caught up again after a couple weeks of wicked spring clean up and harvests. Appreciate the shout out on the big girl. I am pretty thrilled to see what she is going to do in that 25 gallon pot. Looks like she grew an inch overnight last night. I think I timed the flip perfect on her.

So what are some of you guys buying from the big 420 sales?

I picked up Destroyer from Cannabiogen, Master Kush from Nirvana, Eagle Bill and Mexican Sativa from Sensi Seeds, and Black Widow and Dreamtime from Mr. Nice
Day 8House Greyjoy
Alaska Thunderfuck from Stank Genetics

I really hope at least 1 of these is a female. Everyone who has had a chance to sample this ATF has had nothing but praise for it. They have really grown over the past couple days. They are starting to show some good root activity through the clear solo cups. Here they are!

E17AF265-6FD4-43BE-A11C-8F98EEDBB49C.jpeg

All the girls are looking great minus the little hunger/deficiency issue. I have only grown them in my soil which is really nutrient and mineral rich so I rarely see deficiencies unless I push up potting. Not sure if Asesino could offer more insight into their feeding tendency with nutes. Thats actually been on my To-Do list.....get notes from him regarding his feeding regiment and anything he noted different. Cheers brother! :high-five::popcorn::passitleft:

All caught up again after a couple weeks of wicked spring clean up and harvests. Appreciate the shout out on the big girl. I am pretty thrilled to see what she is going to do in that 25 gallon pot. Looks like she grew an inch overnight last night. I think I timed the flip perfect on her.

I picked up Destroyer from Cannabiogen, Master Kush from Nirvana, Eagle Bill and Mexican Sativa from Sensi Seeds, and Black Widow and Dreamtime from Mr. Nice

All the girls are looking great minus the little hunger/deficiency issue. I have only grown them in my soil which is really nutrient and mineral rich so I rarely see deficiencies unless I push up potting. Not sure if Asesino could offer more insight into their feeding tendency with nutes. Thats actually been on my To-Do list.....get notes from him regarding his feeding regiment and anything he noted different. Cheers brother! :high-five::popcorn::passitleft:
That destroyer is definitely on my list as well. I really can’t wait to see how that DTF turns out for you!
I would up pot them 1st and see if they recover, then if still having issues a rescue drench. Everything needed is in the soil so maybe they've just used up everything in those little cups.
Thats on my to do list today! Thanks Neiko! She will go into 2.5 gal pot for the rest of veg.

I probably will. All the biota should be good and active by then.

sorry to bring back old questions/comments. But a question poped into my mind.

How long will cooked soil stay active if its been in a stable indoor location. I have about 60 gallons of 3 month old first run soil waiting for my next batch. How long will this be active for? should i add water? Should i mix it? I have mixed it up once so far.

If you dont know, ill PM doc. but figured id ask.

3 month old soil is great! :thumb:

No need to stir it up, but you might moisten it thoroughly a week or so before you want to use it. I like to see some grime left on my hand after I plunge it into the bin.

Keep it warm and moist and it'll be ready and waiting for some nice tasty root exudates. :)

3 month old soil is great! :thumb:

No need to stir it up, but you might moisten it thoroughly a week or so before you want to use it. I like to see some grime left on my hand after I plunge it into the bin.

Keep it warm and moist and it'll be ready and waiting for some nice tasty root exudates. :)

Gray, <3

Always swoop in randomly when I need a clear concise answer.

Thank you : D

now if only I had outdoor space.....................................

I looked at DBHBB thinking "Maybe next year..."

The only place that sells it seems to be Amazon.com. Shipping it across the Canada/US border would double the cost. That's far too much for me to afford. I contacted them tho find out whether or not they had a Canadian distributor, or retailers. I hope so.

I looked at DBHBB thinking "Maybe next year..."

The only place that sells it seems to be Amazon.com. Shipping it across the Canada/US border would double the cost. That's far too much for me to afford. I contacted them tho find out whether or not they had a Canadian distributor, or retailers. I hope so.
I looked into it too at one point and almost shat when I saw the shipping! Maybe you could drop me a note if you get good news?

I looked into it too at one point and almost shat when I saw the shipping! Maybe you could drop me a note if you get good news?

I don’t believe there is a distributor in Canada. I was talking with the doc a few months back and he said it would be coming from the states so I opted on passing at that time but maybe in the future!

Doc replied that they have a special way to get it to Canadians that doesn't use Amazon.com. I asked for a shipping quote for the kit, and what courier they use.

I'll keep you posted...

There are a few Canadian brixers for sure. Not sure if they order through amazon or not, but there’s never talk of them switching to another medium. Lol.

I'm thinking that if I buy in November, I'll be good to go by January for starting next year's outdoor/greenhouse grow. I plan on using 25 gallon containers cut from 50 gallon drums.

Damnit! I knew there was something I was forgetting for my tiny little outdoor grow this summer. Ummm...how about some good dirt? LMAO! See what happens when you only do dwc indoors?

Man, I smoke way too much weed. :rofl:

The word is contact Doc...

Shipping to me would be $47 USD for one or two kits, so count on double the US price in CDN funds and add in whatever the shipper charges for customs clearance and taxes. For me the cost for one kit delivered would be about $250.00 CDN. In US funds that's $187.50.

For comparison, one and a half years worth of General Hydroponics' Flora Trio with the supplements I use and the substrate comes to less than $150 CAD. That's quite a difference to explain to the boss. ;)

Perhaps I could swing a group purchase if there are others in my neighborhood that want it.

Back
Top Bottom