Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Hey Mr Magoo congrats on the new light its so dope! :headbanger: All the girls are looking healthy too. Happy days

Hey Mr Magoo congrats on the new light its so dope! :headbanger: All the girls are looking healthy too. Happy days
Thanks a lot lion. Everything is lookin good for the moment. I expect some struggles once I hit flower, especially with the Pugsbreath. Strains that thrive in a lot of salt like OG strains tend to yellow up pretty good in the kit once you hid mid flower. Hasn’t effected the quality of the product for sure. And there’s is a special foliar I will be using to help with this. But after seeing how the Chemdog turned on me I’d be surprised if these didn’t behave similar. We will see! I’m ok either way....I just like em pretty. Lol

Nice update M :thumb:. Plants are looking great and I'm especially interested to see how Pugsbreath turns out for you. That one has been on my wish list for a while now.
Me to and peanut butter breath :drool:

Awesome new light Magoo! The non blurple is nice and I bet the plants will love it! Onwards and upwards my friend

Day 33
These pics are actually from last night but oh well.
The GG4 is really growing fast. I think she likes the organic soil! I just keep tying down whichever shoot pops up above the rest. She got a transplant drench and some brix. Next will be water and then growth.

The ATF are looking good but they are definitely the smallest of the bunch. They got some water with calmag and will get some nutes next feeding.

The Stankberry are lookin pretty sweet. Got some funky leaves but those were from before the transplant. I topped the tallest one. The short one got water with calmag and will get nutes next time. The tall one got its Foxfarm nutes and will get water next.

The DTF have done the best so far of the Stank Genetics. They both have been topped. Both got nutes and will get water next. One already looks like it has a few pistols...is this common to see on a vegging plant?

The Pugsbreath got a little more training and some water with tea. Next for them will be a Growth drench. These things really are hard to train. But very fun to watch!

The Black Cherry O’s have pretty much been trained out to the edge of these pots and haven’t been watered since transplant. They will get water next and then Growth drench. Love the way these girls are shaping up! Pretty plants!

Looking real healthy in there Mr. Magoo :bravo::yummy:

Fox Farms, cal mag, drenches...your grow is getting as complicated as mine!

Without the bugs :).
Knock on wood:dude-knocking:
Looking real healthy in there Mr. Magoo :bravo::yummy:
Thanks Lion! I did forget to turn my fan back on after I was messing with them that night. Walked in the next morning to 88 degrees in the tent. I don’t think it hurt them tho. No signs of it yet anyway

Knock on wood:dude-knocking:
Thanks Lion! I did forget to turn my fan back on after I was messing with them that night. Walked in the next morning to 88 degrees in the tent. I don’t think it hurt them tho. No signs of it yet anyway
88 degrees? Your good. Try 130 in the flower tent, lol. I did that a month ago. Power cut off to the AC and had 1000 watt HPS going....everything looking good BTW. Can't wait to see these pugs. And good job on the white light. Your eyes and plants will thank you.:high-five:

88 degrees? Your good. Try 130 in the flower tent, lol. I did that a month ago. Power cut off to the AC and had 1000 watt HPS going....everything looking good BTW. Can't wait to see these pugs. And good job on the white light. Your eyes and plants will thank you.:high-five:
130? Shit my plants would have died lol!

Day 22House Tulley
These DTFs seem to really like their new pots. DTF#1 is the most vigorous plant of the bunch so far. It got topped today above the 8th node. Also got some water. Here’s the DTFs.

House Baratheon
Stankberry #1 is liking its pot as well. Very pretty plant. SB#2 will be uppotted tomorrow.

I am digging that Stankberry. Glad you didn't get the funky leaves like I had on my last batch. The DTFs are looking great as well brother! :high-five:

Day 38
The GG4 is growing very vigorously! I keep trying to tie down a branch here and there but she’s a lil beast! Powerful genetics you have there Grandpa!

The ATF , DTF, and Stankberry have left the kingdom and ventured north of the wall! Hopefully we will hear tales of their adventures soon. Here’s one last look at them before they found their new home!

The giant leaf is from the biggest DTF! That one is something special for sure! Wonder if it’s a male?! It’s the one I had the picture of recently that looked like early pistols. If it’s a lady.....she’s gonna be huge. They will all have until July to veg outdoors before showing sex for sure. Gonna be some monstahs!

Thanks guys! Got some much needed space back in the tent. Still gonna be crowded as all get out for a while. Still trying to work out the logistics of this breeding endeavor.

Here’s what I’d like to do.....
I’d like the best OGKB dom male Pugsbreath to release all over the best Black Cherry O’s so that I have a lot of seeds from the best 2 parents.
I’d also like the same male to pollinate a few branches of the GG4. But not the whole thing.

I have a big cardboard box and the light that I replaced. Thought about trying to rig that up for the pollination. Not sure if I will burn my house down doing that or not. Won’t be able to any fancy ventilation on that if I do.

So that’s where my head is on all this. Any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom