Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Pugsbreath #2
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pugsbreath #3
image.jpg

If this one is a male it gets the chop! I hope it’s a female that I can let flower for my supply.
All the Pugsbreath got Growth drench tonight. The BCOs will get growth next feeding. The GG4 got water with tea tonight and will get growth drench next!
With the 6 others moving outdoors,.......
No more checking PH! :high-five:

Day 38
The GG4 is growing very vigorously! I keep trying to tie down a branch here and there but she’s a lil beast! Powerful genetics you have there Grandpa!

The ATF , DTF, and Stankberry have left the kingdom and ventured north of the wall! Hopefully we will hear tales of their adventures soon. Here’s one last look at them before they found their new home!

The giant leaf is from the biggest DTF! That one is something special for sure! Wonder if it’s a male?! It’s the one I had the picture of recently that looked like early pistols. If it’s a lady.....she’s gonna be huge. They will all have until July to veg outdoors before showing sex for sure. Gonna be some monstahs!
Hey Magoo they plants are looking great! :yummy: That leaf on the DTF is huge, those are going to be some big plants :cheer:

I don’t think I ever showed this. It’s just a plastic condiment bottle. This is what I used to water the solo cups. It allowed for me to be pretty accurate with the watering. Let me just dribble a few drops around the edge at times. Or if I saw that the soil in one section of the cup wasn’t getting any moisture (clear cups) I could focus the water to that area. Also made it easy to keep the starter plugs moist as well.
image.jpg
Worth the dollar at the Walmart if you use small containers to start your plants in

I don’t think I ever showed this. It’s just a plastic condiment bottle. This is what I used to water the solo cups. It allowed for me to be pretty accurate with the watering. Let me just dribble a few drops around the edge at times. Or if I saw that the soil in one section of the cup wasn’t getting any moisture (clear cups) I could focus the water to that area. Also made it easy to keep the starter plugs moist as well.
image.jpg
Worth the dollar at the Walmart if you use small containers to start your plants in
Also can be used to pour hot jello mix into molds for gummies.

Also can be used to pour hot jello mix into molds for gummies.
Yep! That’s why I bought it in the first place. Lol. Gotta love something inexpensive that serves multiple purposes!

Day 41
House Stark
Pugsbreath
These Girls didn’t need feeding tonight but will get water with tea next and then I will probably be looking to up pot them. 1 and 2 are the OGKB dominant ones. I removed leaves that were blocking shoots, but there was no rhyme or reason to which one I took because of how funky these leaves grow. Lol. Here’s 1 and 2. I’m hoping number 1 is a male.

House Lannister
Black Cherry O’s
These girls are pretty homogeneous, which is making it hard to choose which one I’d like to be the mother, but says a lot for the breeder. They got a growth drench tonight and will get water with tea next. I removed the 2 leaves from each main branch that pointed inward. I also removed the shoots from the underside of the branches but left the leaves. I gotta make a decision on these girls!!

What? Now that GoT is over you're no longer telling us which plant is in which house?
Lol. I’m in denial from the finale!
Plus I got a new phone and don’t have my GOT pics on this one. :rofl:

Thanks guys! Got some much needed space back in the tent. Still gonna be crowded as all get out for a while. Still trying to work out the logistics of this breeding endeavor.

Here’s what I’d like to do.....
I’d like the best OGKB dom male Pugsbreath to release all over the best Black Cherry O’s so that I have a lot of seeds from the best 2 parents.
I’d also like the same male to pollinate a few branches of the GG4. But not the whole thing.

I have a big cardboard box and the light that I replaced. Thought about trying to rig that up for the pollination. Not sure if I will burn my house down doing that or not. Won’t be able to any fancy ventilation on that if I do.

So that’s where my head is on all this. Any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated!
Mr Magoo, a box for a washer or dryer would be good. They have these little kids, tents for the yard. Spare closet ? At a friends house ?

Well done Magoo!
:bravo:
Looking real good over there.
Thanks P. They are starting not to bounce back quite as well after a feeding. Maybe timed the uppotting well this time around. Lol. Gonna transplant them all next week and then go on my vacation. Woot woot!

Back
Top Bottom