420 Magazine Background

Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Mr. Magoo

Member of the Month: Sept 2018 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2019
Pugsbreath 1,2, & 3

These girls got their second Cationic Drench tonight. Still stankin! Still packin’ on the trichs! They got some Brix spray tonight as well. I love these little gals! Had to take a few pics in the white light of the SP250. I like in the first few how the light coming out of their tent casts some purple and pink hues on her. Here they are!

Mr. Magoo

Heavenly Hybrid

Thank ya HH. Been thinking about having to trim all these girls....hope they all don’t finish at the same time! Lol
Lol, yes that does seem like something to consider!! o_O Lots a boxes and maybe a tent to dry in?

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019
Looking fantastic in here Magoo! And outside too :thumb: awesome :48:

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Mr. Magoo

Thanks everybody! While in the tent last night I noticed the the humidity had gotten up in the low 70s recently. The dehumidifier adds a lot of heat to the room so I think I will be running it during lights out which is when the humidity spikes anyway. Hopefully with the lights out the temp spike won’t put it too high. Fingers crossed!

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Bring on the Snow Show! Damn brotha!
:bravo:

Colder than a polar bear's toenails...

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Let’s start with BCO1. She got some water with tea tonight and some Brix spray. I tied a few of her branches up to try and reign her in a little. Here she is!
Damn that BC01 and GG4 looks amazing! Leaning in all directions under the weight of those buds :laugh2: not too much longer for them to go by the look of it! The Pugsbreath sure is something special! :11::bravo:

Mr. Magoo

Bring on the Snow Show! Damn brotha!
:bravo:

Colder than a polar bear's toenails...
Thanks P! It’s a bit chilly for sure!
No ways! You're well stacked up on beans Magoo. :nomo:

:19::goof::laugh:
This is true! And I just saw some more I want.....must resist.
Buds looking great, Brother! :high-five: How's the smell on those BCO's? :yummy:
Thanks Krip! They all smell so good. But the Pugsbreath dominates the room with the smell of rancid meat. Lol. I like the smell of BCO3 the best. It’s like cherry jolly ranchers. BCO2 is more like cherry cough drops. BCO1 is like a freshly cleaned room with a hint of lemon.
Damn that BC01 and GG4 looks amazing! Leaning in all directions under the weight of those buds :laugh2: not too much longer for them to go by the look of it! The Pugsbreath sure is something special! :11::bravo:
Thanks so much lion! I’m quite fond of them myself!

Mr. Magoo

Cutting taken over a month into flower. 16 days in the cloner.
1DD8049B-22B7-4FFF-A5F9-954F35FDDE93.jpeg
That’s the Pugsbreath #1 cutting. I’m not sure the others are gonna make it, but I’m still holding out hope. I really want the GG4 to make it.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

SQl2kGuy

Hey @Mr. Magoo ... I have learned a lot this past week and I am going to read through your journal to try and pick up more info.

I have been growing in soil and found out there were some things I needed to differently with respect to quadlining, feeding and my light.

Things are starting to pay off now ... I first tried thing by myself ... and now I am reaching out for help and posing questions to our senior members.

I have heard about Brix twice now ... so I will pay attention to that part in particular.

This should be fun ... since I've enjoyed all your entries in the monthly contests!

Top Bottom