420 Magazine Background

Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

TheGreenYeti

Nug of the Month: Feb, Oct 2018, Mar 2019
I want it too. I have a PP leaner of Mimosa that is nice. And 14 other cuts....stable getting deep.
There was a guy around here with it for the longest time. He sold it to a friend of a friend for $500 (he threw in a Key Lime Pie cut too :rolleyes::rolleyes:). The friend of a friend was willing to part with it for $150-$250. I just could not see giving him that much for a cut. I have never paid more than $20 for a cut and do not really care to. Most of the time they come with unwanted headaches for free!

Kitchenhawk

Nug of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2018
There was a guy around here with it for the longest time. He sold it to a friend of a friend for $500 (he threw in a Key Lime Pie cut too :rolleyes::rolleyes:). The friend of a friend was willing to part with it for $150-$250. I just could not see giving him that much for a cut. I have never paid more than $20 for a cut and do not really care to. Most of the time they come with unwanted headaches for free!
I have never payed more than 40. If something was really rare I could see myself paying more.

TheGreenYeti

I have never payed more than 40. If something was really rare I could see myself paying more.
Yeah 40 maybe 50, but well over 100 is a bit steep. I almost considered asking someone to go halfs on it but still wasnt feeling it lol. Oh well. I have 2 more Purple Punch S1 freebies from In House that I can try. The first one grew huge but threw a bunch of bananas.

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019

Mr. Magoo

Member of the Month: Sept 2018 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2019 - Nug of the Month: October 2019

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019
I was lucky enough to jump on the half pack promos IHG had when I got mine recently!
$100/5pack and I got the slurricane and platinum Punch and the freebies were the OFKBv2.1 cross!

I couldn’t push myself to buy them at 200+ a pack but the sale was worth it!

Mr. Magoo

Member of the Month: Sept 2018 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2019 - Nug of the Month: October 2019

Mr. Magoo

:party:unless you start a warehouse size grow, you are going to be sitting on quite a few judging from your quantity of seed purchases :19:
Now we’re takin Dynamo! Wouldn’t it be cool to have a warehouse full of lovely ladies!!

PCaddict

Seed addiction is real...……. For many of us here on 420mag we have become addict that's right we are seed addicts without a support system we are left with our addiction alone in the cold trying to juggle family life with our addiction. This is a serious problem that we face sometimes alone and scared but remember we have each other to lean on when ever we are ready to pull the trigger on another seed perches, so reach out to your friends her at 420mag next time you are ready to buy more seeds, Because we will all cheer you on and wish we were scoring some of those wonderful little seeds too :19: :laugh:

Mr. Magoo

Seed addiction is real...……. For many of us here on 420mag we have become addict that's right we are seed addicts without a support system we are left with our addiction alone in the cold trying to juggle family life with our addiction. This is a serious problem that we face sometimes alone and scared but remember we have each other to lean on when ever we are ready to pull the trigger on another seed perches, so reach out to your friends her at 420mag next time you are ready to buy more seeds, Because we will all cheer you on and wish we were scoring some of those wonderful little seeds too :19: :laugh:
I was getting ready to say....I’m an instigator if anything. Lol

Old Salt

Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
Now we’re takin Dynamo! Wouldn’t it be cool to have a warehouse full of lovely ladies!!
It would be cool, but too much like work. I like being lazy, so I'd hire a strong back or two to do most of the work. Then I'd be able to bask in their glory, or play in the dirt as the plants moved me.

Curiousnoob

@PCaddict Is 28 different seeds/strains considered an addiction to seed collection? Can I ask how many different strains collections people have on hand? My addiction started with grow equipment but I was getting in to much trouble off my partner. Seeds are so much easier to hide :D Sorry for your loss @Mr. Magoo that would have been heavy but congratulations on your engagement!

TheGreenYeti

@PCaddict Is 28 different seeds/strains considered an addiction to seed collection? Can I ask how many different strains collections people have on hand? My addiction started with grow equipment but I was getting in to much trouble off my partner. Seeds are so much easier to hide :D Sorry for your loss @Mr. Magoo that would have been heavy but congratulations on your engagement!

Those are old pics... I do not think I have added too much to the collection since, but still I think I have added to it.

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
"Our Preciouses" :meditate:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Top Bottom