420 Magazine Background

Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019
Nice Magoo - you must be popular around the table :blunt:
Dat double bag doh! What kind of a poker game is it? One in a lab?
I have those bags too :) They’re smell proof ;) and buds look very pretty in them.

Mr. Magoo

Member of the Month: Sept 2018 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2019 - Nug of the Month: October 2019

Mr. Magoo

Member of the Month: Sept 2018 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2019 - Nug of the Month: October 2019
That Pugs Breath comes with a cough. It’s not a harsh smoke at all but it has pulled a cough out of the chests of some of the most seasoned smokers I know. Lol. The Gorilla Glue has been the favorite smoke of the 3 indoor strains I grew this time. All 3 are great though. But......the Stankberry wins this round for sure. @Van Stank you have something special there. Mine had blueberry terps which set it apart. As well as being my only outdoor victory this year. I’ve had multiple people say it’s some of the best herb they’ve had in years. That’s a compliment coming from these heads. I wish I was able to have featured them a bit more in my journal. I will one day for sure. Hope I can find another blueberry in there.

Side note...got some Indiana Bubblegum en route.

Side side note....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Mr. Magoo

Mr. Magoo

Mr. Magoo

You really dig up some good beans Magoo. One thing i did like about Ig was all the breeders.
I’ve learned a lot there about the genetics that are out there and ones that are harder to find. I don’t know why I keep buying....I just come across ones that stick in my mind until I pull the trigger. Lol. Really need to stop though. I scored some good stuff from the Black Friday sales too. Lol. Some great stuff!!

Mr. Magoo

Nah. I was tempted by the freebies. But there were things I had my eye on already and was just hoping they would be on sale. There is a strain called Pure Michigan that is a collaboration between 3rd Coast and Thugpug. Lemme see if I can find a pic. Here is Pure Michigan..
3D2408E6-4E1A-43F2-BC6F-0116F3845F9A.png
DD6A5C3C-E409-47A5-9B56-8D191FB5FF05.jpeg
FF3E9A8D-0C9E-4164-9D09-0D72FE7CFD00.jpeg
I also got some stuff from twenty20 Mendocino....Bad Girl and SFV OG Kush. Here are a couple pics of bad girl.
FF7A6FE3-E50C-455B-9050-BF22EA2379F8.jpeg
970C1599-81CE-4A14-8F66-EA3164E2B64D.jpeg

I did refrain somewhat. Lol. Neptune seedbank has a great deal on some Thugpug gear. And California Seedbank has some Skunkmaster Flex gear for half off. That’s rare. The Donny Burger looks amazing.

Mr. Magoo

Mr. Magoo

There’s this one guy I follow on IG and he has some genetics that were gifted to him by Oldtimer1 who helped with providing some of the genetics that ended up becoming Skunk. He’s crossed an impressive Skunk male with a lot of old old old school genetics recently and released some of these. They are expensive. But I’m waiting for the Skunk x Skunk. Lol. I’m sure they will be high but it will be far superior than a lot of the the Skunk strains out there because it won’t be so diluted. When he does release some I may see if any of you guys would want to go in on some of them with me.

Top Bottom