Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

...oh man!...you got it bad!... ;) :rofl::rofl:...:thumb:...I see a lot of breeding projects in your future...maybe even a supplemental income for retirement...;)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
:rofl:
That would be nice!

This is a follow up about the Skunk seeds. They are releasing a few different variations of Skunk. These supposedly all come from genetics provided by Oldtimer1 who provided the genetics that became Skunk. Blueskiesvienna is the guy who has been working these genetics. These genetics are supposedly from before Oldtimer provided his to the European breeders. From that point it was worked with an emphasis on drawing out the sweet side of the genetics. Now all we have is sweet skunk. Roadkill is no more. Lol. But.....if these are legitimately from stock older than Skunk as we know it then they could be really special. The plants he has grown this year look just like the Skunk #1 from the catalogs back in the 80’s. He has released 3 lines of Skunk. All have the same Skunk male. The 3 mothers represented 3 main expressions of the Skunk spectrum. I’ll post the email below where the lines are described a little better and the price is listed.

The 500 pounds converts to around $666. Lol. Scary right. But if we could get 3 people to go in on it it would 222 apiece. For that price we would each get 5 Regs from each of the 3 lines and we would each get a 10 pack of extras from old genetics as well. Neikodog and myself are willing to give them a shot but would like 1 more person. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM on here.

lol, I admire you Magoo, always have. I have no clue how you can even decide what to run and when. The postal worker has to be on to you by now :)
Luckily its the holidays so lots of packages getting delivers all around. Lol. And I’m pretty sure I can’t decide. :rofl:

This is a follow up about the Skunk seeds. They are releasing a few different variations of Skunk. These supposedly all come from genetics provided by Oldtimer1 who provided the genetics that became Skunk. Blueskiesvienna is the guy who has been working these genetics. These genetics are supposedly from before Oldtimer provided his to the European breeders. From that point it was worked with an emphasis on drawing out the sweet side of the genetics. Now all we have is sweet skunk. Roadkill is no more. Lol. But.....if these are legitimately from stock older than Skunk as we know it then they could be really special. The plants he has grown this year look just like the Skunk #1 from the catalogs back in the 80’s. He has released 3 lines of Skunk. All have the same Skunk male. The 3 mothers represented 3 main expressions of the Skunk spectrum. I’ll post the email below where the lines are described a little better and the price is listed.

The 500 pounds converts to around $666. Lol. Scary right. But if we could get 3 people to go in on it it would 222 apiece. For that price we would each get 5 Regs from each of the 3 lines and we would each get a 10 pack of extras from old genetics as well. Neikodog and myself are willing to give them a shot but would like 1 more person. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM on here.

PM sent. Sounds like some stinky stuff, ha!:rofl:

I got the Dosidos and Tangerilla White Tahoe Cake crosses from Seedgodz in the mail somewhere....glad to hear you got something cause it has been a while and they don't respond to messages anymore :hmmmm:
I’m sure yours will arrive soon too!

52C4D544-7946-458E-A6E3-784985FDDC4C.jpeg

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Back
Top Bottom