Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

In as usual my friend. So the last season of GOT is out? I tried to have a look tonight but it opened a long video kind kg explaining the TV show etc... Are all the episodes available or just the first one?

Hello Magoo if you don't mind i'll take a bean bag chair and watch, I read your comment of how not to keep it growing out too flat and I have a journal going my Lemon Haze got quad-lined without me really realizing I had done that as I had never heard of it. I was hoping for your opinion on am i keeping it too flat? I am letting them grow up now that I got them out a bit.

In as usual my friend. So the last season of GOT is out? I tried to have a look tonight but it opened a long video kind kg explaining the TV show etc... Are all the episodes available or just the first one?
First episode only, they make more money if you need to pay for like 4-5 month subscription to watch it all lol

I'm in Magoo! Looking forward to it! The journal.....NOT winter, ha! :rofl:

:passitleft:
I think we can all get down with this kind of winter! Gotta love the frost:passitleft:
i'm checking in! Would love some more followers of my first high brix grow. On week 3 of flower.
welcome pookss! I’ll hop over and subscribe pronto!
I'm in for this one :)
Glad to have you Dank!
Outstanding introduction. Definitely in for this one.
Thanks GT! Glad to have you along brother!
Pulling my chair up for this also mate
More than welcome Tomuk! Glad you are here!
Cheers Gray! Fortunate to have you here!
I'm in. I'll be back in a few with some poofs.
OG bringin the poofs! Thanks bud!
Its just the first episode of the new season that premiers.....uhhhh right now! Lol! Glad you are here my friend!
Very interesting... Don't mind me, I'll be lurking in the shadows to pick up some high brix soil info. Never know, I may get sick of the coco and/or get more space to do both. About to feed the girls and then await GoT!
Welcome PE! I’m sure there will be lots to learn! I try to be a good student but.....
Watching mastery in action. Always a pleasure. Checking in.
:green_heart::thumb:
Great to have you Strain! Glad you can catch this one from the beginning!
Howdy!
Very nice intro.
I'll just sit in the back and try to behave myself.;)
Thanks VG! Happy you are here! But please! Don’t behave!:theband:

Hello Magoo if you don't mind i'll take a bean bag chair and watch, I read your comment of how not to keep it growing out too flat and I have a journal going my Lemon Haze got quad-lined without me really realizing I had done that as I had never heard of it. I was hoping for your opinion on am i keeping it too flat? I am letting them grow up now that I got them out a bit.
Glad to have you! I’ll hop over and take a look.

Well episode 1 was pretty good with a nice cliffhanger!

Let me introduce you to the gang!

House Greyjoy!
ATF from Stank Genetics!
Let’s call it day 1!
These little ones were started in rapid rooters and transplanted today into solo cups. Used some Great White mycorrhizae powder and also watered a bit in as well.

Back
Top Bottom