Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Looks like your subjects are off to a great start! Looking forward to their journey. :thumb:

Aren't all of Van's seed regulars? Are none of these going outside?
They are. And they are! Lol. They aren’t for the breeding......as of now :hmmmm:. Will probably cull the boys.

Started back to the gym recently! Today was my first leg day. Yikes! What are these jello sticks I’m walking on?
lol I haven't done any gym work since I was a fire fighter. I'm starting to look like slender man :eek:

Started back to the gym recently! Today was my first leg day. Yikes! What are these jello sticks I’m walking on?
Haha! I find the "day after" to be much worse! LoL
:laugh:

Hope you don't have stairs to walk down anytime soon. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't even get me started on the pain of getting on/off the toilet after leg day... lol

Go hard homie! Gotta keep ourselves in shape! :thumb:

Oof! You'll get there...baby steps (probably all you can take now ;)).
:rofl:
That’s not me laughing! It’s me trying to get out of the bed this morning!
lol I haven't done any gym work since I was a fire fighter. I'm starting to look like slender man :eek:
didnt know you were a fire fighter! My granddad was one also! Great group of people!
Watched the first ep last nigh! Couldnt stop frickin smiling the whole time lol. Aryas out of that awkward teenage phase and looks normal again! She was annoying me a little in the last season lol.
i watched the last episode of season 7 to refresh my memory, but I think I just need to watch the whole thing. Lol. My girlfriend and I are on season 4 finale right now. I’ve seen them all but I’ve got her watching them now. She’s hooked!
Haha! I find the "day after" to be much worse! LoL
:laugh:

Hope you don't have stairs to walk down anytime soon. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't even get me started on the pain of getting on/off the toilet after leg day... lol

Go hard homie! Gotta keep ourselves in shape! :thumb:
3” curb.....might as well have been a wall! Lol
Signed up! I want to see more shiny leaves!! I am sure I will learn a ton as well.
Great to have you Bard!
Puss... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just kidding. Squats for all my friends. :headbanger:
i feel like it this morning! Lol. Hopefully it won’t take me too long to get back to where I was. I was going pretty consistently till about 8 months ago.

i feel like it this morning! Lol. Hopefully it won’t take me too long to get back to where I was. I was going pretty consistently till about 8 months ago.

You’ll be good. You know the deal...just a few days of falling on the toilet. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom