Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Awesome start magoo! I’ll be sure to catch up when I’m home but wanted to see what’s going on !
Been waiting on you man! Can’t wait to hear about everything!

So I broke out the Foxfarm nutes and some ph up/down tonight. :eek:
Gave a bit to the DTFs and 1 of the Stankberry that already have some significant yellowing on lowest leaves. Hopefully they will like it.

Here are the BCOs after a little recovery from yesterday. Lookin pretty happy right now.

Here are the Pugsbreath from up above. #3 at the bottom looks a little different than the others. So hopefully there will be a couple phenos here.

Lastly, rumors are spreading across the land of perhaps another with a claim to the throne! Rumors of an ancient bloodline waiting and watching and learning! Because in the game of thrones.....You win or you die!
Day10

GOT then update!
:theband:
Lol, I’ve been purposefully staying away in case there were any GoT spoilers. Toddlers make it hard to watch live sometimes. :laughtwo: All caught up now (here and the show).
Not that I needed more seeds but I went with Crockett Family Farms Sour Cherries (Cherry Pie x Sour Chem) and Sugar Black Rose from Delicious Seeds (Black Domina x Critical Mass).
That sounds amazing! I loooove Crockett farms, but everything has been sold out when I looked. Nice choice :thumb:
That Sour Cherries sounds amazing! I have not run any Crockett gear but have always been drawn to the Sour Tangie.
Sour Tangie is 100% my new daytime fave! If you get the chance - do it!!

The houses are all looking good Mr. Magoo, glad to see you got a good, quick response after feeding. :thumb:

Lol, I’ve been purposefully staying away in case there were any GoT spoilers. Toddlers make it hard to watch live sometimes. :laughtwo: All caught up now (here and the show).

That sounds amazing! I loooove Crockett farms, but everything has been sold out when I looked. Nice choice :thumb:
Sour Tangie is 100% my new daytime fave! If you get the chance - do it!!

The houses are all looking good Mr. Magoo, glad to see you got a good, quick response after feeding. :thumb:
Every time I think about getting it another strain pops up and takes its place. I have been good for a few months and have not bought anything so I do not see myself ending up with it any time soon! I am glad top hear it is pretty great though. I have not seen much said about it.

Day 13
So these babies got topped today. I thought about following hawks advice and not topping these Pugsbreath but I decided to be a dumbass instead!
I have been thinking about what to do with these. I think I may keep them
In the 2.5 gallon pots. That way I’m not wasting too much soil on multiple males. And maybe they will be ready to go a little quicker in the small pots.

House Lannister
BCOs

These girls got topped today as well.

Both these and the Pugsbreath got a Transplant drench a couple days ago. They got water tonight. Will probably give them a Growth Drench next and will probably start the brix sprays Sunday!

Been waiting on you man! Can’t wait to hear about everything!
Hey Hey! I’ve got lots of stories and pictures to share! Awesome start magoo this is going to be an exciting round! Can’t wait to see how things unravel !

Sure, but I hope he's not going to tell us everything;).
I’ll tell you all a few stories but what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica! Right? ... Lol

Hey Hey! I’ve got lots of stories and pictures to share! Awesome start magoo this is going to be an exciting round! Can’t wait to see how things unravel !

I’ll tell you all a few stories but what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica! Right? ... Lol

I think we can vote to make this part of Jamaica for the duration. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here’s today’s haul!
T1000 S1 - this is the S1 of the T1000 cut of Old Family Purple.
FDF494DE-54FE-4E61-AC4C-DC45A3117150.jpeg

Snausages- this was a freebie. It is the Chem 91 crossed with OG kush. From CSI Humboldt.
D6072470-40F1-4BDD-8B87-3FB5A6BDCD41.jpeg

Next we have Pine Tar Kush. This was another freebie. This one is IBL. Christmas Bud? Maybe? @Pennywise
AB8D5322-4243-4D36-BD03-1C247A6B719D.jpeg

Deadpanhead’s Dubble Diesel and OG3. Both of these have some nice pics on his IG page. The OG3 were freebies. Glad I got those because I almost bought them anyway. Lol
BACEE712-D27D-4C53-9E09-1DDF2A4D8D2D.jpeg
53D90C2F-E506-4CC7-A89C-479B2AD21082.jpeg

Such a nice selection! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom