Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Such a nice collection! :circle-of-love:
This brings about a question I've had: How long can someone expect seeds to last if kept in a cold dark place?

You have 1 killer collection, im jealous!
... :thumb:...my name is Magoo...and I'm a seedaholic...;):rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Lol I thought I had an issue with seeds!
This brings about a question I've had: How long can someone expect seeds to last if kept in a cold dark place?
I hate to say but I’m guessing 3-4 years maybe.
:eek: on the seeds Magoo! Amazing collection but I hope they'll last more than 3-4 years or you're going to be a very very busy grower :).
What a seed lineup you have Magoo! With only 3-4 years your going to need another tent! Or 2!
He's gonna need some addresses of his 420 fam!
I might have a problem! Lol
I’m a seedaholic and now I have to move to a legal state so I can grow them all!
There’s a few in there that I imagine would fetch a pretty penny in a year or 2. Lol. Maybe. But those will probably be the ones I open. :rofl:

Good thing you didn’t tell me bout those seeds brother. I would’ve been a little harder to bargain with. :drool:
Shoot I probably didn’t have many of the good ones then! Lol

I plan to repay that favor! :high-five:

I hate to say but I’m guessing 3-4 years maybe.
I've seen people pop seeds that were over 20 years old with a 90+ success rate on germination! Store them right and you're good for many years!

I know they've found seeds in the pyramids they've been able to get to germinate. I don't know if any of those were cannabis or hemp, though! :D

Last seed drop I popped 5 year old seeds and they were up with in 3 days. I keep them in the crisper in the fridge.

^ This. I keep mine in the crisper as well.

Edit: I have two left... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes she is! Was....! Lol. We took some water with a little fert out there with us. Been dry here for a little bit. Started raining hard as we were leaving. Lol.
Ain't that the way it always works?

The outdoor girls are looking great brother! Surprised to see that much bud on the DTF already. None of my outdoor girls are doing anything other than starting to stretch.:hmmmm:

:popcorn:

I had a jar of nine year old Windsor Broad Beans that had an 85% germination rate. They were stored in the cool dark part of my basement, sealed in a glass jar. I coated them in olive oil before storing them. I don't know if this will carry over to our beans.

Day 114
Flower Day 58

I forget sometimes that I put the GG4 and BCO1 in flower 4 days before the others. I’ll try to keep my dates straight now the we are getting towards the end of flower.

Let’s start with BCO1. She got some water with tea tonight and some Brix spray. I tied a few of her branches up to try and reign her in a little. Here she is!

And here she is after some light bondage!

Pugsbreath 1,2, & 3

These girls got their second Cationic Drench tonight. Still stankin! Still packin’ on the trichs! They got some Brix spray tonight as well. I love these little gals! Had to take a few pics in the white light of the SP250. I like in the first few how the light coming out of their tent casts some purple and pink hues on her. Here they are!

Back
Top Bottom