Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Hey brother Magoo, awesome colours in there. Fat buds! :slide: You’re in for some killer harvests.

I appreciate all the compliments peeps! I’ve really enjoyed watching these girls pack on the frost. Got me lookin even more forward to curing some up!

Is this bud rot or just the color of the plant material?
93925F9E-89C5-4B1E-BDDB-FE81CDD22531.jpeg

Not recommending this but I watched a grow with FF soil using docs drenches and it actually went very well. What I would do is finish up with the FF and get into Docs High Brix Kit! You will not regret it! Best grow system out there. It's so easy, affordable with GREAT results!

More info and where to buy here, DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

Noooooooooo! Don't do it. Go with the kit brother.

So was the real maple syrup, actual maple syrup or was it something else from your lady....? Wink wink nudge nudge. :rofl:

Interesting ... I just got soil under control and have learned a lot about light and nutrients in my first grow.

I was thinking either coco or the Docs High Brix Kit next to expand my skillset.

Once I've harvested my first plants in about a week or so ... and got them into the fridge to cure ... I'll be able to pick my next growing medium ...

So far this looks promising though ...

Looking good Magoo!

Hey @Mr. Magoo ... are you using a microscope to check the trichomes? I just tried using a microscope for the first time today ... and I wasn't exactly sure how to interpret the pictures I took.
I use a macro attachment on my phone to get some good Trichome closeups! I am typically looking for 20% amber for my harvest window! Here is a closeup from my harvest today!
(Hope you don’t mind Magoo!)

Back
Top Bottom