Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

My ultimate goal is to get into some breeding but not until I have more space, so I probably won’t pop any regular seeds this round. I’ve got some nice Fems to choose from.

PuTang from Mass Medical Strains

In House Genetics-
Slurricane
Blue Nana
Terple
Black Cherry Os
SuperSherb
Tart pops

CSI Humboldt-
T1000
Bubba Kush
Snausages
Big fuckup
Chemdog 91
Humboldt legacy OG

Barney’s Peyote Critical

Seedsman-
Cheese
Velvet Bud

Expert seeds Lemon Candy

Nirvanas Aurora Indica

Green house Kings Kush

Sensi’s Super Skunk

Some strawberry banana that I won here from Dutch seeds shop.

Blue dream, g13 Haze maybe more. Lol. I don’t want to grow something I’ve already grown since I do have options. Also, I’d like to have a variety of effects. Some daytime and some nighttime meds. And there are some that I don’t really want to pop until I have the space to take clones Incase I have a real winner.

So got some narrowing down to do. What would you guys like to see grown from that list? Or do y’all have any questions about any of those?

Will only be doing 4
I have some Blue Dream seeds and it is supposed to be a good day time med or just a good day time High so I would Love to see how they do with a master grower like yourself Magoo so I am voting for the Blue Dream

I have some Blue Dream seeds and it is supposed to be a good day time med or just a good day time High so I would Love to see how they do with a master grower like yourself Magoo so I am voting for the Blue Dream
Far from a master grower my friend. Just lucky enough to have found this place like yourself. I’ve already grown the blue dream once so it probably won’t make the cut. Lol. Hope that’s not too disappointing.

Far from a master grower my friend. Just lucky enough to have found this place like yourself. I’ve already grown the blue dream once so it probably won’t make the cut. Lol. Hope that’s not too disappointing.
How did the Blue Dream do for you? How does it grow , like a stative long and lanky or like a hybrid what was the smoke like or anything else you can tell me I plan to run some this spring in my greenhouse. I am looking forward to trying it
:high-five:

How did the Blue Dream do for you? How does it grow , like a stative long and lanky or like a hybrid what was the smoke like or anything else you can tell me I plan to run some this spring in my greenhouse. I am looking forward to trying it
:high-five:
Mine was from 420 and theirs lean to the indica side during growth. Short, stout, wide leaves. A nice sativa leaning buzz though. There is a link to my journal that I grew it in in my signature. Real tiny toward the bottom. Lol. That was my first grow so there is a lot of good info there as I was learning about the training and asking a lot of questions as I went. I think I ended up with 8 or 9 oz off 2 plants. I could be wrong though. :smokin:

Mine are from 420 too I am glad they lean more Indica they will be easier to grow that way as opposed to a sativa leaning plant but I am glad it has a sativa leaning Buzz. That's what I want I get couch lock easy so sativa type buzz would be Great. Thanks for the info Magoo I am looking forward to growing some next spring in my greenhouse. Do you do DBHBB only in your grows? I will do the DBHBB in my tent set up but for my outdoor or greenhouse grows I will be doing LOS, I have the soil so I might as well use it, I have Boggie Brew compost tea for them this coming spring. I don't see your blue dream thread in your sig do you have a link ?

So I’m thinking about dropping a few beans...lol. That didn’t take long.
:rofl: addicted to growing I'd say, I have been planning on taking a break for knee surgery and find myself having a constant battle with myself fighting urges and reasons to start more seeds.

:rofl: addicted to growing I'd say, I have been planning on taking a break for knee surgery and find myself having a constant battle with myself fighting urges and reasons to start more seeds.

Have plenty of meds on hand before you go in. If it's knee replacement surgery, you won't be growing for at least six weeks. My wife had hers done almost a year ago.

Have plenty of meds on hand before you go in. If it's knee replacement surgery, you won't be growing for at least six weeks. My wife had hers done almost a year ago.
It could be longer than 6 weeks for me, my grow room access is up a ladder. I've put it off for a few years and can't anymore, :hmmmm:

Mine are from 420 too I am glad they lean more Indica they will be easier to grow that way as opposed to a sativa leaning plant but I am glad it has a sativa leaning Buzz. That's what I want I get couch lock easy so sativa type buzz would be Great. Thanks for the info Magoo I am looking forward to growing some next spring in my greenhouse. Do you do DBHBB only in your grows? I will do the DBHBB in my tent set up but for my outdoor or greenhouse grows I will be doing LOS, I have the soil so I might as well use it, I have Boggie Brew compost tea for them this coming spring. I don't see your blue dream thread in your sig do you have a link ?

I am! Lol.
Could you maybe veg some on the lower level? Some solo cups or something?
I do Rehabilitation for a living and knee replacements can be difficult. Hard to imagine climbing a ladder after 6 weeks but it’s possible if the recovery goes good. You would just have to lift your body up with the strong leg, and then bring the weaker leg up to that level. Do that for every rung and all the weak one has to do is just be able to hold your weight. Wouldn’t have to lift it.

I think the PuTang will make the cut for sure. And kitchenhawk is getting me some of his boptang Fems to try. So that’s 2.
Maybe the Bubba Kush.
The T1000 is a superior cut of Old Family Purple selfed. Very tempted by that one.
All the In-house is tempting.
Never had a cheese strain.
I just don’t know. Lol. 4 plants sucks. But I think being over that last time added to my paranoia.

I think the last 2 will be between the T1000 and something from in house.

Anything from his Platinum line will be good
I don’t think I have anything from the platinum line. I do have one of the new OGKB crosses.
(G33 x Slurricane 17) x OGKB V2.1

Back
Top Bottom