Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

These came today!
7F50E698-7ADD-4BBC-8ED7-89E65A5BDEEC.jpeg
F865EAFF-5443-4A55-AA57-AABCB8823A05.jpeg

Some big updates both good and bad. First....the bad. My outdoor girls.....a bust! Lost the 3 that I couldn’t get to to bud rot. Entire plants! I’m tore up about it. The 2 Stankberry’s were able to be harvested last night. One of them will be pretty good but the other never really developed fully. I cut them and washed them and hung them over my shower last night. Had a fan blowing in the room. Got home this afternoon and the under developed one was covered in hundreds of little green bugs. Not sure exactly what they were. That plant had to be tossed out. So in the end I ended up with 1 Stankberry. Got her chopped and bagged and in the fridge. Should be about 3.5 oz off that one so not a total loss. She smells of Blueberries so I’m excited about that for sure. The Outdoor season here has been a tough one. Dry when we needed wet and humid when we needed dryer weather. This wasn’t a total fail of a grow but in my heart it was. There was so much potential in the beginning. Had 6 plants I started indoors and had grown to a decent size when it was time to plant outdoors. Thought we had a good head start. Only 1 out of the 6 was a male. Awesome! Should have had 5 monsters when it was all said and done. Mother Nature thought differently. But in the end....Blueberries!! I’ll be sure to let you guys know if the blueberry terps hold up!

Now some good news. The vacation was great. We got to stay the whole week at Orange Beach. Ate good everyday. My mom got the condo and paid for that. Awesome! First time we have been on a vacation together since I was a kid. My girlfriend and her kids, me and my kids, mom and her boyfriend all went. Had a blast. And.....I’m engaged now!!!! There will be a Mrs. Magoo before ya know it! She’s a special lady for sure! May be a long engagement but that’s ok. We aren’t in a hurry. We’ve been together for almost 2 years and she’s someone I can trust wholeheartedly! Never had that before.
Wish I could post some pics here but we be outlaws round these parts! Lol. Anyway...that’s what’s going on in my life right now! Pretty exciting stuff!
Congrads!

Congrats Magoo. Those were with the hats right? I have 1 GMO x BlueBonnet in flower now.
Yeah. The cannaluminati hats. I ordered one and they showed up on my doorstep 2 days later. Pretty fast service. That’s through Breeders Direct Seed Company if anyone is interested.

I bought and ran a pack of OGKB v2.1 from In House for 100 dollars and came with 3 free Cactido seeds. Ah the good old days before the 250 price point.
Yeah I was less than happy that not long after I discovered In House they jacked their prices way up. I bought Slurricane from their first release and got it on sale for $140 instead of $150. I still thought it was pricey but I really wanted the pack. Looking back I should have grabbed a pack of Platinum punch as well. If I had known their prices would basically double over last year, I would have dropped stacks on their gear and resold what I did not want :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I was less than happy that not long after I discovered In House they jacked their prices way up. I bought Slurricane from their first release and got it on sale for $140 instead of $150. I still thought it was pricey but I really wanted the pack. Looking back I should have grabbed a pack of Platinum punch as well. If I had known their prices would basically double over last year, I would have dropped stacks on their gear and resold what I did not want :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I remember when they did the Purple Punch x's also. I passed at 150 a pack, but yeah woulda bought some too, lol. They do have fire.

I remember when they did the Purple Punch x's also. I passed at 150 a pack, but yeah woulda bought some too, lol. They do have fire.
You can still find black cherry punch for around that price every once in a whle. most of the time they want 200 for it. The platinum punch is always 200 plus a pack now. I really really wish I had grabbed that. If you ever end up with the supernova garden;'s cut of Purple Punch let a Yeti know! I have wanted it for a while but people want stupid money for it.

You can still find black cherry punch for around that price every once in a whle. most of the time they want 200 for it. The platinum punch is always 200 plus a pack now. I really really wish I had grabbed that. If you ever end up with the supernova garden;'s cut of Purple Punch let a Yeti know! I have wanted it for a while but people want stupid money for it.
I want it too. I have a PP leaner of Mimosa that is nice. And 14 other cuts....stable getting deep.

I want it too. I have a PP leaner of Mimosa that is nice. And 14 other cuts....stable getting deep.
There was a guy around here with it for the longest time. He sold it to a friend of a friend for $500 (he threw in a Key Lime Pie cut too :rolleyes::rolleyes:). The friend of a friend was willing to part with it for $150-$250. I just could not see giving him that much for a cut. I have never paid more than $20 for a cut and do not really care to. Most of the time they come with unwanted headaches for free!

There was a guy around here with it for the longest time. He sold it to a friend of a friend for $500 (he threw in a Key Lime Pie cut too :rolleyes::rolleyes:). The friend of a friend was willing to part with it for $150-$250. I just could not see giving him that much for a cut. I have never paid more than $20 for a cut and do not really care to. Most of the time they come with unwanted headaches for free!
I have never payed more than 40. If something was really rare I could see myself paying more.

I have never payed more than 40. If something was really rare I could see myself paying more.
Yeah 40 maybe 50, but well over 100 is a bit steep. I almost considered asking someone to go halfs on it but still wasnt feeling it lol. Oh well. I have 2 more Purple Punch S1 freebies from In House that I can try. The first one grew huge but threw a bunch of bananas.

Back
Top Bottom