Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

:party:unless you start a warehouse size grow, you are going to be sitting on quite a few judging from your quantity of seed purchases :rofl:
Now we’re takin Dynamo! Wouldn’t it be cool to have a warehouse full of lovely ladies!!

Seed addiction is real...……. For many of us here on 420mag we have become addict that's right we are seed addicts without a support system we are left with our addiction alone in the cold trying to juggle family life with our addiction. This is a serious problem that we face sometimes alone and scared but remember we have each other to lean on when ever we are ready to pull the trigger on another seed perches, so reach out to your friends her at 420mag next time you are ready to buy more seeds, Because we will all cheer you on and wish we were scoring some of those wonderful little seeds too :rofl: :laugh:

Seed addiction is real...……. For many of us here on 420mag we have become addict that's right we are seed addicts without a support system we are left with our addiction alone in the cold trying to juggle family life with our addiction. This is a serious problem that we face sometimes alone and scared but remember we have each other to lean on when ever we are ready to pull the trigger on another seed perches, so reach out to your friends her at 420mag next time you are ready to buy more seeds, Because we will all cheer you on and wish we were scoring some of those wonderful little seeds too :rofl: :laugh:
I was getting ready to say....I’m an instigator if anything. Lol

Now we’re takin Dynamo! Wouldn’t it be cool to have a warehouse full of lovely ladies!!

It would be cool, but too much like work. I like being lazy, so I'd hire a strong back or two to do most of the work. Then I'd be able to bask in their glory, or play in the dirt as the plants moved me.

I was getting ready to say....I’m an instigator if anything. Lol
Yes you are Lol I keep that dam itch to buy more seeds but I have more then I can run for two or three grows

@PCaddict Is 28 different seeds/strains considered an addiction to seed collection? Can I ask how many different strains collections people have on hand? My addiction started with grow equipment but I was getting in to much trouble off my partner. Seeds are so much easier to hide :D Sorry for your loss @Mr. Magoo that would have been heavy but congratulations on your engagement!

@PCaddict Is 28 different seeds/strains considered an addiction to seed collection? Can I ask how many different strains collections people have on hand? My addiction started with grow equipment but I was getting in to much trouble off my partner. Seeds are so much easier to hide :D Sorry for your loss @Mr. Magoo that would have been heavy but congratulations on your engagement!

Those are old pics... I do not think I have added too much to the collection since, but still I think I have added to it.

Those are old pics... I do not think I have added too much to the collection since, but still I think I have added to it.
I would say you are a seed addict too, Wow what a collection, I wish I had that many, I see seeds I think I would like to run and want to buy them So bad. I am only starting out so my collection is pretty small and ever so slowly growing

Now to find the time and space to grow them all. Lol

That is truly the issue. I have so many seeds and I like to keep clones of everything for at least a second run of them just in case I come across something special. It makes it hard to work through all these seeds.

I would say you are a seed addict too, Wow what a collection, I wish I had that many, I see seeds I think I would like to run and want to buy them So bad. I am only starting out so my collection is pretty small and ever so slowly growing

Just do not let it get out of control lol. I spent a lot of money over about a year collecting these and now I kind of regret it lol. I have more strains than I can grow in years, not to mention having multiple seeds of each!

Back
Top Bottom