Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

This skunk you are referring to, who is it that is putting it out? A breeder I follow on IG has been posting lately about a guy that has popped up and has been claiming he has real RKS skunk seeds and how he would avoid him. He has been working on breeding a skunk plant and always goes into details about how even Bodhi, Duke Diamond and Stray have not been able to produce a real RKS skunk via seeds. The guy is pretty well respected in the community it seems and he has a point. I would have a hard time dropping a bunch of money on genetics that were supposed to have disappeared 2 decades ago just about when an unknown pops up with them out of no where.

If this happens to be the seeds you mentioned and you decide to get them anyways, let me know how it goes! I would love to have a legit RKS going and I know a few other members that would as well!
This guy has been catching a lot of shit on IG from some. I’ve watched his grow this year and his plants definitely look like the old school Skunk. Sometimes he will post pics from the old catalogues from back then and structurally they are identical. Of course until it’s grown out by someone else there will be no proof. He says his seeds have come from Oldtimer. Skunk and some other stuff from back then. Like an old Strawberry Haze and some other stuff. He released some crosses recently where the Male is his Skunk and the females are these other old genetics. Maybe there can be some verification of RKS terps from others.

Here’s some pics of this guys Skunk from this year.
DD8DEF64-A2EF-4E70-B738-7F358D6F83C6.jpeg
D4B3C514-9141-46F2-BB16-47C2158D7E6E.jpeg
396A6E41-E4D3-4141-B053-96137399B25B.jpeg

This guy has been catching a lot of shit on IG from some. I’ve watched his grow this year and his plants definitely look like the old school Skunk. Sometimes he will post pics from the old catalogues from back then and structurally they are identical. Of course until it’s grown out by someone else there will be no proof. He says his seeds have come from Oldtimer. Skunk and some other stuff from back then. Like an old Strawberry Haze and some other stuff. He released some crosses recently where the Male is his Skunk and the females are these other old genetics. Maybe there can be some verification of RKS terps from others.
Yeah I am sure that this is him then. Check out Simply2Complex on IG. He has been posting about it a lot. You are right though, only one way to find out and that is to run them. With me being cheap I do not like to spend big money on any genetics, let alone ones unproven. I am not saying I would not buy the guys gear, just that I personally would not yet buy it. Once I see others not associated with the guy talking his gear up I would be all about it.

His skunk does look good. But the smell and the high are where it is at. If it carries the traits everyone is looking for from Skunk than it is a winner.

Are his seeds available?

Are his seeds available?
He’s got some skunk crosses but just released some skunk x skunk yesterday. I messaged to see how much they are but haven’t heard anything back yet.

Back
Top Bottom