Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Awesome gazoo! Just saw they posted on IG that there is about 200 spots left. Maybe someone else from here can get in there.

Just got confirmation, Thanks for the heads-up buddy

Hi Family,
Congratulations!
You are starting off 2020 with FIRE!
We wanted to reach out to you and confirm that you are officially on the list to receive a gift from our Free The Seeds endeavor!!!
We will start sending packages out starting in the order they were received. We PROMISE to have every last package sent out by the end of the month but PLEASE be patient with us and refrain from writing us asking if your seeds were shipped. We guarantee your seeds will be shipped to the address you provided but we can't guarantee the efficiency and reliability of the USPS (we will not replace lost packages). If we get your package returned to us we will reach out to you to verify the shipping address. Thanks for joining the movement and please remember to "Pay it Forward"
Happy growing in the new year from the Twenty20 Team!
Cheers,

Amy

Awesome Gazoo! I think I opted for the Regs. Flaming Cherries I believe it was. Lol. I was so excited and in such a hurry that I can’t remember for sure! :lot-o-toke:

Well I just checked my email and it says they had a problem with the spreadsheet for the first 200 entries. Lost the seed preferences. So gave me the option again. Lol. 3 Island Mimosa (Mimosa x Banana OG/Mendobreath) Fems. Or 5 Flaming Cherries (Mendo Cookies x Cherry Pie) Regs. It said if I don’t care what I get then to not worry about replying and they will send seeds randomly.

I think I may just not reply and see what I get. Lol

Awesome Gazoo! I think I opted for the Regs. Flaming Cherries I believe it was. Lol. I was so excited and in such a hurry that I can’t remember for sure! :lot-o-toke:

Ha :rofl: same thing, it auto filled most of the info and when I accepted my first name
it must of auto filled my address as well since I dont even remember entering or accepting
it :rofl:

Just a fast shout out to Twenty20 and
Mr. Magoo for the heads up

1579404019925.png

Anybody still follow this thread?
Happy 420!!
Hey Magoo , glad to see you drop back in.
Do you have a garden going?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom