wish i was there, not here

arachnoiditis

hello, i unfortunatly live in a state where medical marijuana is not availible(va). well here goes, i was born with severe club feet in both feet, had 6 different surgeries to somewhat correct it but am still left with 2 fused ankles, when i was 19 i had my first back surgery (2 ruptured discs in low back. they tried to save them but 7 months later they had to bolt down the bottom 2 vertibre to my sacrum or pelvis. there was considerable nerve dammage from the bone spurs. i then made it 7 years before my spine started to grow, which over the next 3 years completely closed off the spinal canal to the point where spinal fluid could no longer flow down and dissapate. this condition usually happens over an entire life time but mine only took 10 years, the surgeon said i had the spine of a 90 yr old man when i was 30. i was pretty much numb from the stomach down and suffering from severe nerve pain and siezures, but thankfully surgeons were able to release the blockage and bolt up my spine again. but unfortunatly they discovered that i know have a condition called arachnoiditis, its where there was so much damage to the spinal cord that it became inflamed and began to stick to the outer layer surrounding the spinal cord and to other nerves. this is like arthritis but it accours inside the spinal cord. its causes unbearable pain at times, and even with iv meds the pain isnt controlable, since its directly coming from the central nerves. ive smoked pot when i can find it but thats easier said than done around here. and it really helps not only with the pain and muscle spasm's but also with helping me as a mood elavator. i only hope that va will soon join the rest of the states that allow med pot, because i cant afford to move and also dont wish to leave my family and especialy my sick mother. so for now im stuck here dry and in pain. so if any reads this and are getting med pot , smoke one for me and pray that i can find some soon.

thanks to you all for the welcome, i have been up all night due to pain and the fact that the lortab's seem to act like a big pot of coffee. but i have been reading boss's cfl grow, and have to say i was very impressed by it. ive also read so many other stories tonight and truely am glad i found this site. i appreciate the well wishing and prayers and same goes out to those in need. and for me growing here i dont think i want to risk it after hearing the horror stories of someone who was growing for pain and was given 10 yrs and house was taken and sold. my house is all i have , im unable to work and live on very meager funds, and just dont think im ready to risk it. i feel so trapped in between the benefits and consequences that i just dont know what to do anymore. and as far as my area goes lets just say im very close to roanoke, Va . .... maybe someday my country will stand up for me the way i have stood up for her! and realize that im just trying to find peace of mind and body in this pain ridden and worried existence that is my life. now please dont get me wrong , i LOVE life but im not IN LOVE with my life right now. well i hope to speak with all of you later tonight , but now i have to lay down

First off you need to start thinking more positive and the universe will unfold as it should. Everything will happen in time, and patience and hard work are the only things that can make such things reality. Keep fighting brother, I feel your pain. Welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back
Top Bottom