Wish I Was Younger

We cannot delete our posts ourselves. The way to get it deleted is to use the report function at the bottom left of the post and ask the moderators to delete it for you.

Why delete? Might as well run with it and see what happens LMAO.

I can find arguments for both. Damn sure wouldn't give up all I have learned about growing. Now if I could take all that knowledge with me then Hell yes. It is going to take more years than I have to grow and breed everything I want to.

It is what it is. To tell the truth I have found more happiness after 50 than I did before.

It would be really cool to be a young grower today. As hard as seeds and great strains are to find today it was worst years ago. Finding a strain over 20% THC is pretty common now. They were coveted in my younger years. Those same strains are now almost weak.

Late 20's here. I wish I would have had the knowledge I have now and the balls as a teen to grow. Would have helped out in so many ways back then. Instead of joining the military I would have been glad growing for those years instead. Could have helped so many people out.

I remember some of those as a teen. Mowie was awesome. Panama red was still out but every older person I talked to always compared stuff thai stick for some reason.

To tell the truth you time in the military helped lots more people than growing pot ever would have.

It is what it is but we have to keep things in perspective.

This is true whether you served at the front, or as support staff, even in your home country. Those on the front lines often do not see the results of their service, especially on peace keeping or interdiction missions. They often see humanity at its worst, and best while serving on the front lines in war. Those in support positions are really needed to keep the front line troops well supplied so they are able to carry out the mission. Don't sell your service short. We were ALL required to accomplish the mission.

To tell the truth you time in the military helped lots more people than growing pot ever would have.

It is what it is but we have to keep things in perspective.
I was Infantry. True Jackalope I see where you are coming from. I was talking more about a financial situations though. With the way the laws have changed for the good. People I cared for and love deeply would still be around if it was decriminalized a long time ago.

I'm proud to have served and always will be..:headbanger:

I joined the Navy ,before I could get drafted by the Army or worse and sent overseas, instead after boot I was sent to NAS Lakehurst in N.J. To b trained as a parachute rigger I spent a year learning how to pack ejection chutes, for fighters, or, jeeps, or tanks. Or anything else. I was growing weed the whole time and spending time on the board walk and beach... chasing all those silly NY virgins by the score. Sorry Bruce u weren’t the only one trying to unsnap there jeans. Lol

I joined the Navy ,before I could get drafted by the Army or worse and sent overseas, instead after boot I was sent to NAS Lakehurst in N.J. To b trained as a parachute rigger I spent a year learning how to pack ejection chutes, for fighters, or, jeeps, or tanks. Or anything else. I was growing weed the whole time and spending time on the board walk and beach... chasing all those silly NY virgins by the score. Sorry Bruce u weren’t the only one trying to unsnap there jeans. Lol
Thank you for your service by the way! Navy is a smart choice. Sounds fun parachuting I like repelling was fun. I was a marksmanship coach also that was the most fun I had. Trust me I wanted to grow and smoke in the Marines but I'm a good ol boy and follow the rules didn't want to risk my future while I was in.

People gave me crap for not chasing tail going to bars stuff like that. I'm loyal and prefer to stay that. My wife and I have been together for over 12 years. I'm a firm believer if someone cheats doesn't matter if a friend is cheating on a gf or wife they will also screw you over in the end. I treat people how I want and I treat my plants how I treat people. With care and love and they are happy.

Maybe that's why this world is messed up. Good people follow the rules while the bad people break em and get ahead.

I spent a year training,... before being assigned to a Marine helicopter squadron. Stuck on a Carrier and shipped half way around the world to the nam 1968 the Tet offensive, sum may remember? Spent a year in country and made it out alive :yahoo: good weed and great black tar opium, and a Honorable discharge upon my safe? Return, I returned to Shaky town with a duffel bag full of weed.
:peace: As long war is profitable... (there will b NO peace )

Don't wish I were younger, but it would have been nice for my future self to give me 2 or 3 rules of the road for life....like don't sweat the small stuff....and most things are small stuff ;)

And maybe to remember to take time to be kind to people...even if sometimes they don't deserve it.

you mean this for real?
fighting wars where others profit? War and all military is just business.

Most wars are caused by desperation or greed. The military's business is to protect what we have, and here in Canada at our government's discretion, to assist others to do the same. I'm certain that you would want someone to help if others were stealing what you have. On a national scale that would be the military. So yes, the military is a national business endeavour, just like the police, fire, and medical systems. The goals of all are to provide maximum effective protection, at minimum cost. That minimum cost just happens to be high. I think it's far better to have it and not need it, that to need it and not have it.

Back
Top Bottom