With SNS In The Twilight Zone

trichomes

Fluxy Lady was harvested today :party: and this will be my new 420 yard/journal.

I invite all my 420 friends & any new or current 420 members, to join this excursion,

as we share, to grow better. :cheer::cheer:

I hope to see all of you, in the Twilight Zone, estimated launch date, 1st week in September, 2014.

:green_heart: ,, .. .. . :420: . , and :adore: all my seasoned visitors :adore: in Fluxy Lady's yard

& :high-five: w/ :passitleft: & a :bigtoke: to all my (closer) 420 friends :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Twilight Zone will be, spons:hmmmm: .. . :hmmmm: what did I promise to say ?. . :hmmmm: oh yeah!!

brought to you by: SNS :green_heart:/ Sierra Natural Science & Twilight LED:love:

2 sponsors have been chosen, for 2 reasons, the first was easy, because they are 100% organic :high-five: SNS they have everything you need to grow organic (pest free :thumb:)

the second, is Jason aka J-sun, he is our connection to the Twilight portion, of the Twilight Zone,

J-sun has sponsored a custom 600 watt LED panel, that should be here any day.

That is how he got a key (plus he is a good human)

I can hardly wait.
:circle-of-love:

EDIT: the 2 sponsors chosen :adore:, will be properly introduced on launch day, when this entire post, including the title, will vanish, and the new yard will be launched.

Re: Coming Soon - The Man Cave - With SNS In The Twilight Zone

Subscribed! Thank you for the invitation! I am glad to read that you are sponsored by Twilight Groups LED and Sierra Natural Science as well!

:woohoo:

:popcorn:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

So farewell then, Fluxy. Thanks for the education and the laughs. May trichomes continue to enjoy you, even if we cannot.

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen!

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

So farewell then, Fluxy. Thanks for the education and the laughs. May trichomes continue to enjoy you, even if we cannot.

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen!

she's not done Teddy. she will meet the scissors today! thanks for coming, I have a recliner reserved for you :high-five:

I'm in!! Please tell me I made page 1! Oh, and 'hi' Trichomes!!!! :blunt::angel::geek:

Thought I'd pull up a chair for this one. The last one was quite a ride. :high-five:

You are most welcome C-Sprite,

I'm pleased that you like/d Fluxy's yard, that journal won't be over, & this journal won't start, for a week or two.

Please hold the door, I think I see MnMs yelling to us from below. :thanks:

I'm ready for the party to start! Pretty cool you got some sponsors, can't wait to see what their products can do

I'll be happy to share & learn with you, Peyton:high-five:.

The Twilight Zone, will be slightly more professional, in respect to 420 sponsors.

Hold that door, now I see MnMs above, still yelling something.:thanks:

For my friends that may find there way here before the official Sept, launch. You get the "good seats".

Official invites will be found in your yard on launch day. My hope is that 420 will change this title and remove my post number 1 and replace, with a more professional version, with sponsor Logo's & a proper introduction.

If I/you are subbed now, I'd consider un-subbing, until you get the launch-invite, in your yard in September, not much will go on in here while I await the new LED panel..

thank you

Count me in! Hi trichs! So happy for you that you got some sponsors! :) I'm...... not subbed yet? hahaha ;) well I will be!

Back
Top Bottom