Withdrawls

Mr. Bubbles

So this is the 4th day that i havent had weed....i have smoked everday at least once or twice for the last 7-8 monthes......this question may have already been answered so sorry if im in the wrong place..

but what do you all think about withdrawls...i feel like im more anxious and am having a hard time sleeping....im thinking its more habitual than anything and ive seen so many conflicting studies on the subject

i was curious what you all go through and whether you think that the symptoms of withdrawl are just placebo or that they are really there...

thanks again:peace:

Re: Withdrawls???

Its all in your head bro, there are no links between bud and physicall withdrawls. I feel that the mind can overpower any withdrawl though.

Im def with Brett on that one. I enjoy smoking a lot more after I've taken a 2 day to a week break every couple of months or so.

once for like 4 months i smoked 2 ta 4 times a day and when i stopped i would be so pissed for no reason and feel all anxious and like it would feel more normal to be high but i think allot of it is in your head too:allgood: good luck

Lol, the previous posts just got pawned.

But i know what your talking about, It will prolly go away in a few days. The anxious feeling will calm down, and I bet in a few more days you will have no problems sleeping at all.

Like other have said, its all in your head. Give it a week and you wont have any problems.

I really worry about running out of weed or not being able to get it, as I use it for medicine. Advil doesnt do much for back or knee pain. It numbs my migraines a bit, but doesnt help the nasua. Not to mention the depression that comes with being in pain. So yeah, I really try not to run out. I will make a bowl last me two days, if Im short on cash.

Just stay active, drink lots of water and read. That should help pass the time. I just really hope you dont use it for medical reasons, as that would be bad.

yeah I think it's all in the head just find something to do, or excersise so next time you blaze you'll be super stoned, unless of course its for medicine.. like my bones would start hurting if i ever ran out.. and thats usually what happens.. and it sucks.. lol

My friend is on probation right now and can't smoke he has told me about withdrawals that he has experienced but he said it isn't that bad its mostely mental and if you justs top thiking about it you will be fine. Mt buddy just boguht a banjo and he is going to learn to play that while he waits to get off probation he said it helps a lot to pass the time and to not think about bud.

I try not to think about it when I don't have it, just tell myself to do something important. You get good at it after a while, but withdrawal is tough at first.

Back
Top Bottom