Wiz Khalifa's Choice?

Concept

Was smoking with some friends and one of the other people brought what he called "wiz khalifa's choice". He wasn't really showing off and knew what he was talking about when it came to cannabis. However I cant seem to find anything on it. The stuff is fire, it's like a powdered doughnut of crystals lol. I traded the guy for a gram of it and I gotta grow what ever this strain is. It's a hybrid but I'm thinking it's a sativa dominate one. But it's more calming than racing that some sativa give. Trying to figure out a way to contact that guy but that isn't turning up, so figured I'd check with you guys :p.

He could be lying, and just made up a name for some above average bud. It may be a medical strain that you have never experienced before, because medical strains to my knowledge have more of a calm couch potato feeling. But remember, anyone can grab some regular weed, and give a fancy name. I once took some from my dads stash and it was title "pimp smack" I will always remember it, it was my 3rd smoke and it was probably the worst weed i've ever smoked in my life. Tasted like shit, took me 2 bowls to get just a little high. But it goes to show, the name means nothing. The weed could be called "tastes like shit" and be the best weed you've ever smoked.

Wiz revealed he has his own strain of marijuana named after him called Khalifa Kush, which he receives for free from the marijuana company that sponsors him. Another B.S strain out there. I would bet anything they just took one of the Kush real strains and just put his name on it. Such B.S.

First time post!
I remember wiz talking about his favorite strain in Amsterdam. It was Amnesia haze. I personally love that stain too. First strain I tasted when I went to Amsterdam.

before he came out with his strain kk wiz always talked about sweet dark devil he even had a full budding plant delivered to him while he was overseas on tour . i was searching a few places trying to get some girl scout cookies and kk but any place i found the kk looked sketchy .

has anyone seen these kk seeds available?

im not saying he had hands in creating anything but the kk .i just saw him talk about the sweet dark devil and smoke it . and i only saw that getting high watching wiz videos lol .. #tgod i never heard of a strain for amber . learn something every day on here!!!

Back
Top Bottom