Wizz's Custom Built Stealth Grows

Wizz

Welcome to my first grow journal !

its my first indoor soil experience. with limited space I wanted to grow our favourite plant so this is how it begins! the only room that I could use for this is under my stairs in the closet. I wanted to reach limit on my available space so must be DIY grow boxes. so I built some boxes !

this one is 38x40x29 inches structure with soil box 36x38x10 inches fit 190 liters . use ipower 4 inches blower 190cfm with 4x6 carbon filter . my light is 160 led grow light replaces hps 400w. 21x14x4 coverage 2x3 hanging at 26 inches above the soil. built my net with pvc coated wire with 2x2 square size located at 12 inches above the soil. one 10 inches fan for air circulation toward the carbon filter. the top is made with window clear tint. wrapped the box in the 7mm black and white film. the temperature is around 76f and 42% humidex.

this cabinet is 15x17.5x18 inches structure with 14x16x4 inches soil box I use 49LED light coverage area of 1.7x1.7 ft replaces hps 100w sit on top of the cabinet . same ventilation system but without the filter run about the same temp around 76 and 78f and 38 to 48% humidex. built the same type of net but with 1x1 square space instead. the net is 10 inches above the soil.

this one was made out of scrap wood but turn out nice . It is gonna be my last one lol

15x17.5x55 inches with12x13 inches soil box. Using the same ventilation system and still the same temps. using 80LED light coverage 2x2 replace 250w sit on top too with the same window clear tint.

my water spec are alkalinity 180ppm. ph between 7.8 and 8.4 ppm. chlorine 0 ppm. total chlorine 1 ppm. cac3 1000ppm.
Im actually using promix organic vegetable soil with organics fertilizer spikes for vegetable.
soon upgrade to Doc Bud kit!

right now in my secret garden I grow an exclusive strain from the Dealer's choice wich is the Sour Mango! sour pouss who is a strong sativa crossed with mango sapphire very nice indica. Those 4 are actually on veg week 3 .

View album 18468
also in the small cabinet I have Tahoe Og on her first flowering week. turned on the 3rd of april. an other strong indica. I topped her on week 3 of veg.

View album 18467
this is it for the moment. looking to see if my first autoflowering pop out to go in the tall box. I let you know the strain later with some shots

take care all of you! 420 is a great community ✌

Hi Wizz! I'll pul up a chair if that's ok. It'll be interesting to see what you can do in those small spaces. You are going to love growing in the Kit! (When you get to it)

:passitleft:
Hi! I'm super excited about this project! Hope with nice trainning it will turn into something potable. I'm doing the test with this soil and if it turn out nice then Ill switch for the doc bud kit. I appreciate your watch!

So after some good working hours here is the stealth grow final stage... can you tell I have my 3 grow boxes in there ??!

In my auto box (the slim tall one) I have sweet tooth auto on her first veg week. I'd say any plant that will be in there will have some heat stress. I use epistar 80 for this box and my temp jumped to 90-95f when everything is close . I water her every two days, should be good if I chek my soil every day make sure they don't run out of water with this heat...

My other boxes run around 82-88f. Even there, my sour mango showed heat stress sign on some leafs. Up to now those for need water every 5 days or so...Here some shots .. one month veg sour mango

Soon they ll get this net and my crawling job will begin. Will do the same trainning Im doing with Tahoe OG , here she is after two weeks flipped

She is fighting me good some time, I keep bending branches and try to fill up my canope no heat sign in this box, the eco49 is doing exactly what its make for! Nothing to say about those fertilizer spikes I put in there two weeks ago, the plant looks pretty good , leafs are healty and colors seems right... I would like to admit to you that I can't wait to switch to the Doc BuD Kit when I see great harvest like you have"brix kit crew" ! Thumbs up to all of you!

Here some shots from last sunday

Those Sour Mango are doing good so far! Here some Sweet tooth auto week 3

and Tahoe Og on her flowering week 3

Hello the nicest community I would like to show you my Tahoe OG on her 34th flowering day! I will add organic worm casting and organic bone meal .5-16-0 tomorrow. I love her perfum so far!!

Back
Top Bottom