Wo lai jie shao yi shao, wo shi Orange Crush.

Orange Crush

Hey guys it's Orange Crush coming from the sunny hills of Virginia. I recently started growing maybe a few months ago. I won't go into specifics but it's only one plant in soil. (link in my sig goes to grow journal) btw if anyone wondered the title says "Let me introduce myself I am Orange Crush." I'm going to go back to bed now since I woke up very disoriented and on thhe floor of my living room. Must have been a rough night.

-Orange Juice

Hi Orange Crush! Welcome to 420! I've been there before...on the floor that is....Next comes the excruciating headache. lol

I hope you enjoy 420 as much as I do!! WOOHOO! and welcome!

Thanks everyone for the hospitality. Weed, I like an assortment of music. I really like techno, house, 90's grunge and alternative (like Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine ect.) Metal is pretty good, rock and ughhh some rap like Cypress Hill and such. It's really nice around, and everyone uses the correct terms so I don't get confused much. I prefer this site than others for the above reasons and because it's it's just a nice community of people.

Jason, last night was crazy an for some reason my thumb hurts and so does my shoulder. This morning I wake up at like 4 thinking I was still dreaming. Lol

hahaha, Hitting the bottle and playing Wee.......(I'm being optimistic.....)?

well, I hope you get it figured out what happened. Sounds like 'The Hangover' but a little less intense. lol

Back
Top Bottom