Woblaaaah's Organic Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal

Woblaaaah

Hey everyone so ive been growing in coco for about a year now and i have decided to give an organic soil grow a try hopefully we can help each other learn some stuff along the way. So here we go....

Im set up in my attic and trying to have a perpetual grow happening here is a few pics.
20190814_153220.jpg
20190814_153840.jpg

This is my propagation tent
20190814_153916.jpg

My veg tent
20190814_153929.jpg

And flowering tent
20190814_153951.jpg

At the moment i have 5 girl scout cookies seeds that i put down the day before yesterday they are in coco at the moment but will be transplanted to my organic soil mix shortly.

Here are those seedlings
20190814_162300.jpg
I dont really know how these journels work as i am a new member so ill be updating every week on fridays then again if/when i come across any problems or doing any training or transplanting. ANY HINTS OR TIPS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Happy growing.
WOBLAAAH.

Hey! I'm in. What's your soil recipe? I want to get into organics as soon as my nutes are gone.
Hey dude here is the soil recipe just a basic mix will be doing a supersoil at some point..
20190815_151801.jpg

Half bag of organic potting soil and half bag or compost
1 nice handfull dolomite lime
3 full handfulls of blood n bone
3 double handed scoop nitrophoska
5 double handed scoop sheep pellets

Put in a big tub the mix the shit out of it more mixing the better. From here ypu can plant strait into your mix from seedling. Water with just water the hole way through.

at 3 weeks of flower sprikle two solid scoupes of sulphate of potash and a small/medium handfull of super phosphate.

At 5-6 weeks two more solid handfulls of sulphate of potash around the topsoil gently work in. Should keep the plant fed for around 4 months.

Hope this helps

And then there was four
20190816_180621.jpg

As you might have seen the other day. There were 5 seedlings i only intended on having four plants since why i put 5 down thinking maybe one wont pop up but they all did so i ended up giving one to a friend. Anyways four is fine for what i plan to do. Will possibly be transplanting next friday. See how we go
These are all femenised girl scout cookies.

I’m in!! I’m glad Al set you straight with the how to on the signature. He beat me to it but I was going to mention I had a link in my signature on how to make your own signature, but all is well and you don’t need it anymore.

You have a great set up in your attic, I like it. Love that you thought ahead and brought a hose up there with you. Good thinking.

Look forward to seeing your grow progress. Are you in Canada? Is that the reason why you only wanted 4?

Come on down and check out my journal located in my signature while you wait for anything to update on. :thumb: Happy to have ya!! :passitleft:

Kiaora cuz. You’re all set :) Nice looking rig. What kinds of lights are you planning to use?
That GSC is a delicious looking strain you’re very lucky ;) as is your mate! I’ve noticed a lot of people have trouble getting it all the way. Watching with interest.

Kiaora cuz. You’re all set :) Nice looking rig. What kinds of lights are you planning to use?
That GSC is a delicious looking strain you’re very lucky ;) as is your mate! I’ve noticed a lot of people have trouble getting it all the way. Watching with interest.
Yea looking foward to see how they.turn out. So in my little tent i got a starlight 4x55w fluorescent bulbs. For veg i got a 600w metal halide and for flowering 600w hps.

I’m in!! I’m glad Al set you straight with the how to on the signature. He beat me to it but I was going to mention I had a link in my signature on how to make your own signature, but all is well and you don’t need it anymore.

You have a great set up in your attic, I like it. Love that you thought ahead and brought a hose up there with you. Good thinking.

Look forward to seeing your grow progress. Are you in Canada? Is that the reason why you only wanted 4?

Come on down and check out my journal located in my signature while you wait for anything to update on. :thumb: Happy to have ya!! :passitleft:
Nah im in NZ just wanted four coz with the pots i want to use thats all that would fit in the 2x4 veg tent thats all.

Hey Woblaaah, that’s an awesome setup you’ve got there in a really cool attic. Does it get hot up there in summer?
Looks like your seedlings are off to a good start! :morenutes:What lights have you got setup in all the tents? And what’s your plan to get the perpetual going - will you be growing these 4 seedlings out to take clones from or will you be growing all 4 of these out to select a mother from? Introducing any more genetics? :ganjamon:

Hey Woblaaah, that’s an awesome setup you’ve got there in a really cool attic. Does it get hot up there in summer?
Looks like your seedlings are off to a good start! :morenutes:What lights have you got setup in all the tents? And what’s your plan to get the perpetual going - will you be growing these 4 seedlings out to take clones from or will you be growing all 4 of these out to select a mother from? Introducing any more genetics? :ganjamon:
Thanks man yea in summer it gets quite hot so i vent air in directly from oustide i got a t5 in the small tent 600w mh in the veg and 600w hps in flower. Im looking at getting some leds (sp 250s) for the veg and flower tent. Im going to grow these probably 4-5 weeks in the small tent then put them into veg for 4-5 weeks at that point i got some bc tuna god i might put in the seedling tent but im waiting on some green gelato and strawberry cough from 420 they havnt arrived its been a while now. Ill probably take clones of the GSC just before put them in the flower tent giving a harvest hopefully around every 9-10 weeks. If i find a strain i really like ill keep growing them till i find a nice phenotype and clone that for a mother plant but then i might need anothet tent go keep her.

Got my air pots today
20190826_142541.jpg

Time to transplant...
First i added some of them clay pebble things just to help with drainage
20190826_143929.jpg

Next i added my organic soil mix with some added perlite into the pot not all the way tho.
20190826_144009.jpg

I place a cup in there then fill it up just to leave a nice hole for my plant to fit into.
20190826_144054.jpg

Then pull the cup out
20190826_144106.jpg

Tadaaaaa! Haha.
And finally there in their new homes and have been watered in with regular water. Was a very tight fit but just got them in.
20190826_150101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom