Woman Accused of Trying to Sell Pot to Undercover Cop

Bingo you just head the nail on the head. $10,000.00 in cost for smoking next to a school zone and outside a bar too, sound like these Leos has figured out a way to make more money and play see what a good cop I am because I get to show how good I am by being a raciest and arresting people.They watch this bar on purpose for that reason. I have seen liquor stores and 7-11 next to schools that carries some form of alcohol and medicine. So why can you not put a dispensary next to school. I think it is because Leo can use it as a scare tactic and make money at the same time... This is a form of racism... People are tired of bullsh*t. Time to throw all the bums out and get some politicians and police officers that really care about this country its citizens and the laws they make... not by following some special interest group or feeding fear that is based on lies as is being done right now by our so called leaders... They do not even respect their fellow lawmakers look at all the lies being floated around by these brainless people... Americans the time has come for a mass revolution that frees all of mankind from oppression..............please join me by voting for change... By stopping these raciest from doing anymore harm...:peace:

friend of mine and his ol'lady head down to her brothers for a wedding. they all go out to a bar and are celebrating. at 1am on a saturday night they go out into the parking lot and fire 1 up, next thing they know 2 cops are on em, BUSTED. they have a total of 1/2 a joint. well, turns out they were within 1000ft of a school. you couldnt see the school with the naked eye, and he had no clue there was even a school nearby. and at 1am on a saturday night i would think no classes or activities were going on at the school, it didnt matter, 1000ft is a 1000ft, no matter what time it is. that joint cost him over $10,000 and his job. some call it justice, i call it BS

Not to be smart but why didn't they eat the remaining smoke?

i wasnt there, ive never been busted for Mj. and hopefully never will. but i did see the strain that was put on his family. hes a good man, works hard, takes good care of his kids, dont ever mess with no one. but hes a criminal now, has a record, and for what?

Oh they have law for that to called destroying evidence. So eating the joint would get them more penalties and money for Leo... What are we as a society that has to many laws... Over judge is what I call it....No freedom to make my own choice, this is oppression not freedom...:peace:

If marijuana dispensaries do not have to have licenses and permits then neither should any other business. Marijuana dispensaries are not entitled to special treatment. If I want to open a shoe shine stand I need a business license.
If you don't like the current laws you are free to move. It is illegal to sell pot next to a school. The lady committed a crime.

ignorance is for the stupid people who believe the 1000 foot laws protect our children. Go ask your politician where has all the money gone for afterschool activities or anti gang activities these are things that help our children. My police department can drive around in new cars while handing out tickets... But when it came time to investigate a crime that was caught on camera they were to busy to pick up the film even after calling them 3 times to inform them...I am more concern with this than I am concern with what somebody did in their home...Get a reality check and see that people are fed up with BS.... Vote for your right to freedom... Stop the nonsense before they outlaw everything...:peace:

I also think business licenses and permits are nothing but a tax with no benefit to the business. The businesses are already paying taxes, the licenses and permits are just a revenue stream for the jurisdiction. I think we should keep the government out of our business(es) as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

If marijuana dispensaries should not have to obtain the necessary permits and licenses no other business should be required to do so. If I want to open a shoe shine stand I need the proper licenses and permits. If you don't like the rules of licenses and permits you are free to leave the country. Perhaps business licenses are not required in Mexico.
If you don't like the fact the woman was arrested after committing a crime you are free to pay her legal fees.

Maybe I should start a revolution, it would be my right to...But inncent people would be hurt so I don't :smokin:

i wasn't there, Ive never been busted for Mj. and hopefully never will. but i did see the strain that was put on his family. hes a good man, works hard, takes good care of his kids, dont ever mess with no one. but hes a criminal now, has a record, and for what?

yes the lives they have ruined. Your absolutley correct for what?
Not bothering anyone or being destructive or criminal in any way ...it is a shame.
Some places are getting better...Sending Positive thoughts for him and his family.:peace:

Gettin good eh Weedpipe? :roorrip: :popcorn:

So I can be like leo and politicians. Hurting people and their families by laws that were passed on lies and racism...So I can also decide what laws I want to enforce using the lies to not enforce laws that were voted on by the people... I think not... Also I think our goverment has already started a revolution it is called "war on drugs... " and they are losing... But I thought I was part of a movement ...:peace:

I knew it. lol :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom