Wonder if anyone will read this

grimlyman

Hi all just newish here and have started my first indoor grow,

I am an old hand at growing outdoors but are finding indoor much more challenging.

DSC_012517.JPG

DSC_012315.JPG

Have one girl in her 4th week of 12/12 variety unknown I think it is sativa, correct me if im wrong.
in the vege stage I have 2 white widows, another unknown, I call it kiwi bush pot.
and a clone of the girl in flower.

Am really looking forward to the two WW"s maturing.

DSC_012016.JPG

DSC_012617.JPG

DSC_012122.JPG

:welcome: and HOLY CRAP!! What beautiful plants you have man! I hope you will start a journal so I can see how to get such beauties! :peace:

Thanks Beateo, didn't do anything out of the ordinary, the plant came from a real crappy seed, one that I didn't expect to germinate.
Feed only when I had the inkling, room was way to hot, just liked to drink heaps of water, I am hoping the whites widows and one white rhino will put this one to shame. Hope your grow is going well.

Don't know what the strain is, but it doesn't seem very potent at the moment, im hoping it cures up ok tho

DSC_001932.JPG
DSC_002037.JPG
DSC_002133.JPG
DSC_002336.JPG
DSC_002432.JPG
DSC_002535.JPG
the white widows and the one white rhino are doing really well , looking forward to trying these for the first time.
Wish the big girl would start showing a few more amber trichs, need to harvest and get it cured.

i swear i commented on this the other day .. :welcome: 2 :420:
that plant looks great to have had so little tlc...

White_widow50.JPG
well the lady has been harvested, took ages for amber trichs to come on, very little amount of seed considering she was a he, hermie. Smokes ok but not what I was hoping for.
On the other hand the white widows and one white rhino are coming along really well, cant remember when I changed them over to 12/12, Duh
I think they about in week 5 and are really looking forward to trying these new strains
rhino7.JPG

looking good.. gotta love harvest time..

Looking VERY nice! I am doing indoor now also, always grew outdoor gardens...food, no mmj. Pretty new to this indoor thing, hydro runs fine but my mothers are in dirt...and challenging to me! Not like vegetables at all! lol! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom