Wonder if I will be okay

allsmiles420

So, I've been out of work since October and finally have found employment...pending a good outcome on a dang drug test. I'm female, 32, 135lbs, 5'4, and I typically smoke mid grade about 3-4 times per week. Typically it can be 3-4 bowls per day or a couple of joints (at the most). The last time I smoked was Thursday afternoon (7/12) and I have to take this test by Wednesday (7/18) before 4 pm. I wouldn't say that I'm particullarly active and I spend most of the day sitting on my ass, but I don't really gain weight. I don't drink sodas any longer (maybe one every two weeks) and try to stick strictly to water other than my morning cup of coffee. I already take a B complex vitamin, Vitamin E, and Omega Fish Oil daily. My plan is to take the test at a reasonable time on Wednesday and I was wondering if there is anything other than drinking water/taking my vitamins that I can do to make sure that I pass. Any reasonable suggestions would really help me!!

Hi Allmiles420,

I don't think you have enough clean time to be able to use a natural detox product, whether it is an Emit test or Lab test and because you don't mention what kind of urine test, I won't be able to suggest an additive.

In this case, I would suggest a synthetic urine, like the Incognito Belt. This is 100% free of toxins and would work on either test and because you are not giving your own pee, you don't need to worry about abstinence time.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact our customer service dept at 1.866.900.5656.

I'm not talented enough to pull off using a synthetic or someone else's urine. I would find a way to screw it up some how. My boyfriend calls me grace :)

However, I did just take an at home test and the results were negative, so, that puts my mind slightly at ease. I'll be going to take the real test in a couple of hours, so hopefully that negative result stays the same.

Back
Top Bottom